Sign in to follow this  
nbachamp

Dwight Powell 2017-2018 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, Toronto416 said:

Is this guy for real? is he ownable?

we bout to find out!

He's playing down the stretch and as said above, Dirk might play less and less. Seems like a better hold than most people on the wire in a 12-team 

My boy Dpow lookin good. Hoping and praying he sticks in the starting 5 ROS. 

are the Mavs gonna fully unleash him finally? hes been playing really good lately. Thinking of dropping Bam for him...who has a better ROS outlook?

Powell is an efficiency stud in the mold of KOQ and B Wright. If you can take a chance on him, do it. His potential to consistently produce now seems a lot higher than those other two guys who have never really caught fire. 

I would drop Bam in an instant if Powell was there.

2 hours ago, rando said:

Powell is an efficiency stud in the mold of KOQ and B Wright. If you can take a chance on him, do it. His potential to consistently produce now seems a lot higher than those other two guys who have never really caught fire. 

I would drop Bam in an instant if Powell was there.

That's exactly what I did, dropped KOQ for Powell. In a 12 team league there's not much on the wire. 

31 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

That's exactly what I did, dropped KOQ for Powell. In a 12 team league there's not much on the wire. 

There's plenty on the wire in a 12 teamer.  Standard 12 is only 156 guys.

Added him in my 12 team dynasty league but I am ready to drop after the upcoming back 2 back if Rick C. starts messing with his minutes again like he always does. 

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

There's plenty on the wire in a 12 teamer.  Standard 12 is only 156 guys.

My 12 teamer is 192. Top three most added players on wire are JR Smith, Jerian Grant, and Denzell Valentine. Top three I'd want with a 17th roster spot are Lance Stephenson, Ed Davis, and Delon Wright. There is a ton of variance on league size and effective depth depending on the acumen of your fellow managers. If people never check out and you have 12 good managers, it's pretty deep.

Edited by rando
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, rando said:

My 12 teamer is 192. Top three most added players on wire are JR Smith, Jerian Grant, and Denzell Valentine. Top three I'd want with a 17th roster spot are Lance Stephenson, Ed Davis, and Delon Wright. There is a ton of variance on league size and effective depth depending on the acumen of your fellow managers. If people never check out and you have 12 good managers, it's pretty deep.

Ah yeah ok I see.  Yeah my main league is 12 teamer that is 216 so I completely understand.  Usually I just refer to it as a 16 teamer because of the amount of players rostered.  

46 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

fuk carlye...never falling for anyone one the mavs again...

Maybe wait till after the game is over to post stuff like this

Have to say I'm in love with this guy! 

I missed out on Jarrett Allen and took him, dude has been just great! Good %'s, low TO's with a bunch of steals, that's just what my team needed. Don't mind the lack of blocks because I have Gobert on my team, so everything else is just perfect. I hope Carlisle doesn't mess him up.