Sign in to follow this  
Proto24

Keenan, DMC and Morris for Julio? WHIR

Team one in signature 

managed to snag DMC and Alf as soon as the news came out about Zeke. Is it worth it to trade Keenan Allen, DMC, and Alfred Morris to get Julio Jones?

i think this is something the Zeke owner would do. 

Im just worried about all of these little injuries Julio is plagued with. Is he that much of an upgrade over Keenan Allen?

WHIR leave a link 

I would much rather be on the Julio side of the deal.  I feel like Zeke will appeal and play but even he doesn't Morris and DMC could split carries making both kind of useless.  So I'd rather have the upgrade from Keenan (don't forget he's injury prone) to Julio

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/675860-dst-texans-or-ravens-~-whir/

So the already lower back and hip flexor injuries to Julio (that kept him out half a game) don’t worry anyone?

This is basically Allen for Julio.  If this is sitting in my inbox, I hit accept without hesitating.

I like Julio much more...Atlanta is going to score 50 points this week too

I would make that trade. No reason to try & figure out every week if Zeke, Alf, or DMC will be the RB. I like K Allen, but Julio a lot more. 

Thanks for mine & good luck!

I'd lean towards staying put. Whichever DAL RB emerges would be your best bye week filler/ FLEX.    

If you feel like you have a better jump on grabbing sleepers than the rest of your league, then I'd do it to free up roster space.  

Thanks for input on mine.

I am not factoring DMC/Morris until we know what is going on. So therefore Allen for Julio.  Take the Julio side.

I would do this trade too.  Who knows what the DAL backfield is going to do.  Zeke wasn't tearing it up really this year like last anyway.  I like Allen, but Julio upside is too big.  Not sure this was mentioned yet, but ATL has NO twice in the FF playoffs.  

Thanks for the input on mine!