jnormy

Delon Wright 2017-2018 Season Outlook

They should've left him in there for garbage time. It's not like they play him a lot of minutes for them to sit him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trusthaprocess said:

I just picked him up, not sure what to expect from here, but today's line w/ Lowry in the lineup was solid. 

It was a blow out game

9 minutes ago, Dusticle said:

He got a block on a Delly 3 that wasn't counted.

He was credited with a block for a while then they took it away.

I didn't see the play but could really use that block.

• Like 1

Just found out a couple of weeks ago that he's Dorell Wright's brother.

• Like 4

Not too shabby in 20 minutes of playing time. But as long as they play Anunoby (5/0/1 in 31 mins tonight) big minutes, Wright won't be reliable. 

Anunoby's last 5: 4.6/2.6/1 in 25 mins. Last three games, he scored a total of 9 points in 82 minutes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gdupm6 said:

If lowry ever gets injured... Watch out...

No his minutes will go to FVV 

• Haha 1

He's been solid even with shaky minutes of late, and I had him in there last night (still happy with the FG% and 7 Assists), but I don't think I will use him regularly until/if Lowry misses time.  I don't mind having him on my bench though, especially since he's been a solid producer in the defensive stats even though his minutes have been as low as 16 and as high as 30 lately.  That alone makes him at least a decent guy to plug in there from time to time if you need Steals and Blocks.

• Like 1

didn't dorrell have that top 50-100 that one breakout year he started on GS. i woulda thought  blow out woulda benefited him for garbage time. 

33 minutes ago, brosephd said:

didn't dorrell have that top 50-100 that one breakout year he started on GS. i woulda thought  blow out woulda benefited him for garbage time. 

Didn’t know Dorell Wright played for raptors 

I'm in on this. Just cut Wilson Chandler for him. I had him on my short list for last round pickup, but left him out. Been looking really hard all season and with his favorable schedule ahead decided to jump on him today. Lets hope he averages 25 minutes, that should do the trick and Lowrys injury prone outlook is the stash incentive.

• Like 1

Going to stream this guy for the week and see how he does.  Tyus Jones was a disaster for me last week.  What I do notice is Casey loves playing guy in 2 guard sets and trusts him a ton because of his defense.  Hoping for a great week from him.

29 minutes ago, phatjonny2001 said:

Going to stream this guy for the week and see how he does.  Tyus Jones was a disaster for me last week.  What I do notice is Casey loves playing this guy in 2 guard sets and trusts him a ton because of his defense.  Hoping for a great week from him.

• Like 1

Signed him for his 1-1-1 potential (currently averaging that over a meaningful recent sample). Of course I'm more excited knowing he is Dorrell's bro, signed Dorrell that one year basically the day he exploded for a season of insane production... glorious. Be like Dorrell 2010-2011, Deron!

LOL, Delon, called him Deron because I must be wishing him to be like peak Dorrell and the edit button seems to be in hiding.

Can anyone name me the 5 best waiver pickups this week?  

346x259.gif.68f4922f08b9410db3431e25feb7

• Like 2
  • Haha 6