IsraeliPSYCHO

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

thats insane. was the person in desperation mode to make playoff?

How is that insane? Lots of leagues don't have run-away playoff locks and teams need to compete every week to sneak in. Most leagues are in the midst of their playoffs and Wall does return it will likely be at the end of the semi-finals matchup or in the midst of the championship match-up. He'll likely be back with rust and a minutes restriction too. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

thats insane. was the person in desperation mode to make playoff?

I dropped him to get into the playoffs. 

 

Would do it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samer42 said:

How is that insane? Lots of leagues don't have run-away playoff locks and teams need to compete every week to sneak in. Most leagues are in the midst of their playoffs and Wall does return it will likely be at the end of the semi-finals matchup or in the midst of the championship match-up. He'll likely be back with rust and a minutes restriction too. 

 

I dropped him first day of the playoffs, opponent picked him up, and has been paying the price. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

I dropped him to get into the playoffs. 

 

Would do it again. 

I would to if making playoff was on the line but if it’s a situation where playoff starting late (this upcoming week) like mines and have a bye week then hold imo. If he’s not back during the bye week, then he’s a drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finals week and no update on his status. I have to cut this bait and go for a "hot" pickup. Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long does it take like wtf... he was suppose to be back on Monday and only update we got was he might practice on Friday.. his still ready to roll ... lucky I have IL otherwise I would have dropped him while back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snroto said:

How long does it take like wtf... he was suppose to be back on Monday and only update we got was he might practice on Friday.. his still ready to roll ... lucky I have IL otherwise I would have dropped him while back 

 

They have zero need to rush him back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just added him and now RW's most recent blurb says he doesn't have a timetable to return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have him activated for tomorrow, day 6 of my finals week... lessgoooo! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His playing today! 

B2B I hope he plays! I need assist and points to win the year ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has two back to backs for the rest of the season, making him a real risk in weekly leagues. For anyone who is in a final and has Wall on their roster, are you starting him this week? Genuinely curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dropped him for a streamer after tonight’s game .. not playin tomorrow and off until the 10th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the same.  He might be available by the time that game on the 10th comes around.

 

He did more than enough for me so far in this extended week.  

 

Salute to Wall.  I'm avoiding him in future drafts though...  those knees are done?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.