Spyplane

Evan Fournier 2017 - 2018 Season Outlook

Those stocks though.  6 combined stocks in the first half. 

Edited by chud12

What waa his final stat line tonight?? Thought he has 25 points and I don’t think he’s 2-5 from the line. Anyone know if this is the correct stat line??

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Im not quite sure why I keep trying to trade this guy...he's fantastic. 

There's gotta be a point in the season that I stop trying to sell high and just continue to ride him to a top 30 finish, right?

1 hour ago, theantishere said:

There's gotta be a point in the season that I stop trying to sell high and just continue to ride him to a top 30 finish, right?

There's a very good chance he finishes top 50. Not sure about top 30, but it's possible if he keeps the crazy high efficiency going.

Edited by Ajax

Man I gotta get this guy! I’m a huge magic fan and already own Vucevic and AG all I need is Fournier to complete the trio! Lol 

Since Gordon Hayward is done for the year  Mr. Fournier decieded to replace his production.  His value really could be where Hayward’s has of years past. 

On 11/9/2017 at 2:08 AM, Anklez2222 said:

Man I gotta get this guy! I’m a huge magic fan and already own Vucevic and AG all I need is Fournier to complete the trio! Lol 

I'll trade you. Google Fournier and click on images.

1 minute ago, igotbakingsoda said:

I'll trade you. Google Fournier and click on images.

Broooooo WTF!!! I just threw up in my mouth lol 

Farewell my Fournier brothers. What a short stint I got him in a trade and two days later I’ve traded him away with Garry Harris for Whiteside. I actually needed a Center desperately bad so it had to be either AG or Fournier as trade bait. Good luck guys I will be rooting for this stud and the Magic all year! 

• Like 2

he's been shooting bad for the past two games. but he's still moving around well and gets himself his share of open looks

Orlando still relies on him and uses him as a 2-3rd option. still see this guy as a solid top 50 this year. don't panic.

and tbh tonight's game wasn't that bad at all. 16/3/4 with a block. 4 3pm! ofc the fg% was kinda disappointing but still at least an average performance from a guy who wasn't even considered as a staple top 75 at the start of the season

Edited by jhsong916

2 minutes ago, jhsong916 said:

he's been shooting bad for the past two games. but he's still moving around well and gets himself his share of open looks

Orlando still relies on him and uses him as a 2-3rd option. still see this guy as a solid top 50 this year. don't panic.

you figured the shots would stop falling at that clip .. i guess we just got a little greedy 

i think he got benched for the start of the 2nd half cuz uncle drew schooling him tonight.  not sure though.  anyone know?

3 minutes ago, thetomkuczek said:

I honestly wish I was successful in selling high.. No one would bite on a trade for him. 

Has the same problem 

46 minutes ago, BlueMeteor said:

Has the same problem 

I don't blame those people. Alot of the people I've been trying to deal with wouldn't budge because him and Schroder aren't "Names and they are only names on their team because there isn't anyone else.

1 hour ago, joekix said:

i think he got benched for the start of the 2nd half cuz uncle drew schooling him tonight.  not sure though.  anyone know?

I'm not sure either, but they were down by 26 at halftime, which probably was a big reason why he didn't play much in the second half.  Most of their starters didn't really.

I understand the idea of teeing to sell high on him, but anyone who's followed fantasy basketball knew he wouldn't keep it up.