JChan17

Improve my team! WHIR 100%!

Here is my team! 12 team standard H2H (Punting FG/TO)

PG: Wall, Bledsoe, Smart

SG: Ariza, Jrich, Jonathan Simmons

SF: Mirotic, James Johnson, Crabbe

PF: Ibaka, Chriss

C: Noel, Boogie

Should I drop Crabbe for either Jerian Grant or like Donovan Mitchell? or stay put? Or what trades can i do to make my team better!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by JChan17

I like crabbe's upside better than the two players you mentioned. Not a huge believer in Simmons, he may be your first drop for any hot FA's

Very solid punt fg/to team! Also dont think Simmons would be rosterable due to inconsistency. Does he have solid playing time? Not really sure since theres a lot of bodies to feed in Orlando and you know Gordon, and Fournier will get the lionshare of the PT.

Pretty high on Donovan though also got him as my last pick. I think he has better upside than Simmons but thats just me.

I wouldnt really trade anyone right now but id keep an eye on bledsoe.

1 minute ago, JChan17 said:

bump

do you guys think i have enough assist? or do i need to get another guard?

Outside Wall, you really only have Cousins and Bledsoe giving you substantial assists. First glance, I dont think you have enough.

Just now, boytoy said:

Outside Wall, you really only have Cousins and Bledsoe giving you substantial assists. First glance, I dont think you have enough.

That's why I was thinking i need to drop someone for the like jerian grant....not the best option but at least he has the starting job in chicago right now. Also rebounds and gets the occasional steals and threes. what do you think?

I really wouldnt want to depend on a waiver wire pick up to help anchor a cat since you possibly lose a streamer spot due to lineup versatility. But yup, go ahead and pick him up for simmons. Looks like he could be a better fit in your team.

I think your team is pretty solid. I would see how the season goes for couple weeks before making any moves.

i would drop mirotic and crabbe for both jerian grant and mitchell... really dont think mirotic will do all that well. if anything justin holiday will get the most usage. and mitchell is def a star in the makes

19 hours ago, JChan17 said:

Here is my team! 12 team standard H2H (Punting FG/TO)

PG: Wall, Bledsoe, Smart

SG: Ariza, Jrich, Jonathan Simmons

SF: Mirotic, James Johnson, Crabbe

PF: Ibaka, Chriss

C: Noel, Boogie

Should I drop Crabbe for either Jerian Grant or like Donovan Mitchell? or stay put? Or what trades can i do to make my team better!

Thanks in advance!

I agree you could use some help in assists, but I also think you could use rebounding help. When you are punting 2 categories, you need to dominate others. I think assists you are good but not dominant. And rebounds you have Boogie and that's it. You can't trust Noel and Ibaka doesn't rebound. So I would look to get at least one more really good rebounder if you are sticking with your punting 2 categories.

Help with mine please. Thanks.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677005-bledsoe-lamb-for-nurkic-crowder-whir/