Sign in to follow this  
Bengalo

Dragic or Rubio? WHIR

8 team 9 cat roto

just got offered rubio for my dragic. As I am lacking assists I could use Rubio pretty much. I don‘t intend to punt any category. Do I need to worry about my FG and points?

My team: 

PG: Lillard, Conley, Dragic, Collison

SG: Oladipo, Hardaway Jr., Hood

SF: Porter, Ariza

PF: Turner, Gordon

C: Towns, Capela

Being really high on Rubio this year, I'd pull the trigger. He has more upside and the stats he offers are way harder to get off the waiver wire than the stats Dragic offers.

I'd stay put with Dragic. Obviously Rubio would help but I don't think it's going to guarantee you to win that CAT every week so might as well stick with the 4 PG's you have now.

I would take rubio...he should improve his shooting this year and shoot like 42%. Also he fits ur team more since you have a lot of 3s shooters alrdy

I'd take Rubio. Don't think he will keep up his preseason shooting form and percentages, but like said before ast are hard to come by. There are plenty of players to stream in that can hit 1-2 3s a game.

Im kinda a rubio fan boy so my opinion might be a bit skewed on picking him. I think the injury risk is a major concern but hes a fun player to own. Dragic seems safer

3 hours ago, Bengalo said:

Honestly I am more worried about my FG% and Points than 3PM..

Agreed, Rubio should actually be ok on both 3s (around 1) and points (around 15) since they need that from him on that team. I think you should do it because he'll really help with assists and steals and while he'll definitely hurt your fg, you should still be ok there with KAT and Capela. Lastly he's also a big upgrade in FT%