Saltgurkan15

Vent & Rant Thread 2017-2018

No one has a worse starting lineup performance than me today.....no one. Mine is beyond pathetic. Every single player is trash today.

Edited by Facialmyhotspot

Happy Aaron Gordon blew up today. Then i looked at the rest of my team. Goodbye happiness.

My season so far: Millsap... Ok i can handle that. 

Today: Jokic, Collins, Turner. 

Oh i  have no Centers anymore. 

An LaVine is chilling on my IR too. 

Guess i'll spend the next 2-3 weeks doing smth else. 

Tired of all these aberration stat lines from my opponents.

Close on BLK/FT% and my opponent's De'Aaron Fox has 4 blocks at halftime after having 1 combined in the last 10+ games?

AD missing 0/3 FT when FT% is close?

*facepalm*

The moment I traded away Justin Holiday because of his FG% is the time he makes 3+ 3's a game in at least 50% FG%. Meanwhile, thebguybintradednhim for, James Johnson has only shot twice so far and made none.

I️ own Gobet, Zingis, Jokic snd Ant In my dysnssty league and now my team is broken. All my bigs, poof and gone. 

I dropped donovan mitchell and RHJ early in the season. If Jrich starts to heat up im done with the wire.

i told someone in my league to pick up mitchell because i had no room and i rather have someone i prefer to get him rather then others...same day gallinari got the O tag so he was IR elligble then mitchell was already scooped up. also lost AD for a long time probably this year and lost KD last year right before playoffs. fantasy, got to love it. 

i was up 9-0 yesterday, but of course im playing against dmc, booker, and tyreke today. unbelievable. all while my kp and jokic sit. sigh, i hate fantasy sometimes. 

I could have had Aldridge over Nurk. Nurk has these games that makes him look like the best C in the game, then games like last night where Cousins dominates him. Ugh!!!

• Haha 1

My lineup consisting of guys like Whiteside, Jokic, Nurkic, Conley, Hood and WCS has not been particularly productive lately.

9 minutes ago, HRHoops2 said:

My lineup consisting of guys like Whiteside, Jokic, Nurkic, Conley, Hood and WCS has not been particularly productive lately.

I have whiteside,conley,too

i_hug_that_feel.png

• Haha 2

Jazz playbook for Rubio: "GO STAND IN THE CORNER"   SMH....

That is all... for tonight...

• Like 1

Injured/Out: Whiteside, PG13, LaVine, Brown, WCS, Isaac. 

can anyone beat that :mellow:?

when one of your players - Aaron Gordon runs into another one of your players - Gary Harris and manages to get concussed....

I am in a roto league where #games matters and I can't count how many times i've had players Hurt,Ejected,Pop'd in games i've played them this season... 

What the f--- is wrong with the stat keeping system? Evans just got credited with a steal, Parsons stripped the ball and Evans just picked it up. This keeps happening every game!! It thinks that the guy who picks up the ball got the steal, not the one stripping the ball, RIDICULOUS!

I've been losing steals to this nonsense. 

1 hour ago, chaiway said:

when one of your players - Aaron Gordon runs into another one of your players - Gary Harris and manages to get concussed....

I am in a roto league where #games matters and I can't count how many times i've had players Hurt,Ejected,Pop'd in games i've played them this season... 

lol I also own both of them and thought the same thing..

Losing AG hurts badly, I'm facing the best team in the league and I'm winning, not having AG go off against ATL again this week is brutal. 

32 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

lol I also own both of them and thought the same thing..

Losing AG hurts badly, I'm facing the best team in the league and I'm winning, not having AG go off against ATL again this week is brutal. 

Gary and Murray playing limited minutes today as the Nuggets went w/ their bench and 89 minutes of Will Barton isn't helping things either