Sign in to follow this  
loslakes

Bledsoe & Lamb for Nurkic & Crowder. WHIR

10 team league. H2H, we count 10 categories (FG%, FTM, FT%, 3's, Pts, Boards, Blks, Stls, Assist & TO). We keep 4. I kept Towns, Whiteside, Kyrie & Conley. I got messed up and got auto drafted until the final rounds. And one more important thing. This is a DAILY league so it's really important to have depth at each position.

PG: Kyrie

SG: Bledsoe

G: Conley

SF: Covington

PF: Randle

F:  T Prince

C: Towns

C: Whiteside

Ut: Teague

Ut: Hernangomez

Bn: Reddick, Bazemore & Lamb

This gives me one more much needed center and PF. I upgrade my FG% & TO's big time with this. Plus I still have Kyrie, Conley & Teague.

HEy man thanks for the reply. I'm not too sure about keepers league but I would def trade Bledsoe. Never was high on him since he's injury prone and always gets shut down towards the end of the season. I like nurk and crowder but u can get much more for Bledsoe. You do upgrade ur fg but nurk has a lot of to. I would say get a horford or millsap since they post all around stats better than crowder

I would stay put for now till bledsoe beasts for the first month or so and then sell him high. You can definitely get more than nurkic and crowder with bledsoe.

Thanks for the help!