Billy Ball Crusher

Who is this year's Myles Turner

I only play in one basketball league and it is an 8 teamer. we drafted on saturday. I came in third last year but only because I traded away all my depth. ANYWAY. Last year in between the draft and the season starting I started looking into depth charts to find a diamond in the rough and I dropped someone and picked up Myles Turner on a whim... it worked out. So this year I am wondering if there are any players that could be a similar diamond in the rough. I was thinking with the addition of Rubio, Favors could have a bit of a bounce back campaign.

We start PG,SG,SF,PF,C,UTIL,UTIL - Points league 1 point for - FGM, FTM, POINT, REB, AST   Additional point - OREB, STEAL(2 points) -1 Point for TO 

My Team

PG - Irving, Bledsoe, Isiah Thomas (IR)

SG - Derozan, Hayward (SF), Oladipo, Wade

SF - LeBron (PF), Batum (IR - SG)

PF - Turner (C), Gordon (SF)

C - Boogie, Drummond, Horford

I think I only have Wade for tonight and might drop him but I would be will to give the AX to Wade, Oladipo or Gordon if the right opportunity presents itself. However, if I drop Gordon I am very light at PF, a position i can waiver, and SF, a position that I can't not waiver. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Leave a link

Myles Turner ADP last season was 74 (went 53rd in my competitive 10 teamer)....even in an 8 teamer he should have never been on your WW in the first place!

You did well to get him last year!

2 minutes ago, DamoESP said:

Myles Turner ADP last season was 74 (went 53rd in my competitive 10 teamer)....even in an 8 teamer he should have never been on your WW in the first place!

You did well to get him last year!

My league mates follow the big popular type names.

That's a loaded squad, even for a 8-teamer.

I would trade Bledsoe + Irving for an elite scorer. Beauty of 8-team league is you can trade 2 very good players for a great one and then look for bargain on WW.

What do you think of my squad..

If you’re thinking of dropping anyone on that roster I would say Wade is the best candidate. I think Gordon and Oladipo (especially) are going to have much better overall seasons. 

3 hours ago, Alseca said:

Don't drop oladipo either, he's bouncing back! Indiana will give him the keys this term. 

I don't see the intrigue in wade.. other than that... man your team is bananas! I'm also in an 8 teamer.. and my late round picks are disastrous compared to yours :)

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/677115-punt-ast-8-team-h2h-9-cat-still-a-newbie-whir

No one drafted Thomas or Batum, those were my last 2 picks, I IR'd them and waivered Gordon and Wade. The ONLY reason I got Wade is because he is playing tonight and If Lebron is out I would like to pick up a couple extra points. My league locks daily so I don't need to play him all week just tonight.