Sign in to follow this  
rotojoe

embiid or aaron gordon?

not loving what I am hearing about embiid's minute restrictions (neither is he, which I do like to hear). should I try to trade him away for Aaron Gordon? Team 2 in sig. I could prob get Devin Booker oir Derozan instead but I am not sure that helps me. Could prob get Rubio, too, but I would still be weak in assists, so...

Yeah, makes sense that he's angry about it, but that didn't do much last year when I owned him. His moaning didn't change much of the outcome, and I was far more worried that his outbursts would lead to him hitting a chair or table and injuring himself. If you do end up trading him, I might aim higher than Gordon. Gordon will undoubtably be a stud this season, but Embiid was taken early in several of my leagues, so you can fetch a hefty amount for him despite the news.

I own both and it would take more than Gordon to get embiid from me...I would take a conley type talent...to get rid of his injury concern Id take a little less. now that I think of it, id go for a little more but not too much more lol  

Definitely agree with all.  Embiid is usually taken 3rd round.  I've seen A Gordon go as far as 7th.  I think you could go much higher than A Gordon or even Booker/Rubio/Deroz.  I'd keep Embiid despite the news.

Ideally, you'd want to package Embiid with another player (Danny G in a 10-teamer?!), perhaps RoLo, and find a non-passing guard--CJM perhaps? (I think CJM's at his ceiling and Embiid's upside is much higher, but I'm struggling to find a high end package for you).  You don't need any more bigs.

Help plz?