crazybob60

Dejounte Murray 2017-18 Season Outlook

13/9/5/4/3 

What other pg can give that line on any night?? 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

13/9/5/4/3 

What other pg can give that line on any night?? 

Dang, i just added Barea but think i may need to make the switch now for Murray.

Wish he shot 3 pointers.

Edited by DLG10

30 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Dang, i just added Barea but think i may need to make the switch now for Murray.

Wish he shot 3 pointers.

Literally same boat.... I think Murray will help us more in playoffs though can’t see barea keeping this up all year with mavs going tank mode ? Murray a beast with the defense and boards for a PG

Other than that he's not very consistent, I do think he's a guy with great upside, even for the lack of 3's.  He really covers for the 3 and D guys who play no defense.  

Please Popo... Please! This one time! Let me be able to trust you on the stretch run this season. You always pull out the carpet, but now you need to do me a solid. Please, please play DeJontte +30 minutes per game. I desperately need him to perform exactly two weeks from now. Just... This one time man.

45 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Please Popo... Please! This one time! Let me be able to trust you on the stretch run this season. You always pull out the carpet, but now you need to do me a solid. Please, please play DeJontte +30 minutes per game. I desperately need him to perform exactly two weeks from now. Just... This one time man.

as long as patty starts at the SG position he should get 30 mins.

11 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Murray has the reigns for PG, I believe Pop will develop this kid this season. It's a must for the Spurs franchise. 

15 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Other than that he's not very consistent, I do think he's a guy with great upside, even for the lack of 3's.  He really covers for the 3 and D guys who play no defense.  

Not very consistent? Take a look at his last 7 games. 

Roll with him. He has no competition at the PG spot. He may get pulled out of the game earlier than we like due to a bad play but he's primed for the starting role and Tony Parker is just washed.

20 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Being that Murray is young, shouldn't his minutes be safe? 

Spurs wil need to play Murray as much as so they can to developed him asap, his mins should be safe .

1/18/9/5/1/1 on 8/15 FG's and 1/1 FT's tonight. 

He's been top 60 since he became the Spurs' starting PG

olj5BCm.png

and the #23 player over the past two weeks

maFgHJK.png

Pretty good stuff from the waiver wire. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

1/18/9/5/1/1 on 8/15 FG's and 1/1 FT's tonight. 

He's been top 60 since he became the Spurs' starting PG

olj5BCm.png

and the #23 player over the past two weeks

maFgHJK.png

Pretty good stuff from the waiver wire. 

He hit a 3??

I'm not sure if this BLKs spree that he's been on is sustainable. I'm in dire need of those, and I picked up Jarrett Allen, but Murray has actually averaged more blocks than him as of late. Murray is a special talent, Spurs got a steal yet again. 

1 hour ago, Akecheta said:

I'm not sure if this BLKs spree that he's been on is sustainable. I'm in dire need of those, and I picked up Jarrett Allen, but Murray has actually averaged more blocks than him as of late. Murray is a special talent, Spurs got a steal yet again. 

It isn't but, again, as long as he's getting minutes he'll be good. He should be around Top 100 the rest of the way with a big range of outcomes. His blocks are skewing his ranks of late but the rest of the numbers are basically what I'd expect. 

• Like 1