crazybob60

Dejounte Murray 2017-18 Season Outlook

23 hours ago, miasma16 said:

It isn't but, again, as long as he's getting minutes he'll be good. He should be around Top 100 the rest of the way with a big range of outcomes. His blocks are skewing his ranks of late but the rest of the numbers are basically what I'd expect. 

I just picked him up, hopefully he keeps this solid play up!

Kawahi back soon supposedly 

not loving this guys inconstancy lately but love his stocks 

tough call 

he is probably the worst player in my team right now but every time i consider dropping for a hot pick up, i remember that next week he has 4 games against favorable match ups...

9 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Kawahi back soon supposedly 

not loving this guys inconstancy lately but love his stocks 

tough call 

How does Kawhi affect him?

More stocks and less assists?

It was a tough matchup, I expect a great game today against the Magic. Let's see. For strategy purposes, after today's game you could drop him for rozier who has three games starting tomorrow.

No love in the forum after tonights performance ? I mean - 4 freakin steals! I wish he could of got couple assists, so stat line looks wee better, but idc about that, guy balled.

4 hours ago, Mambamode said:

No love in the forum after tonights performance ? I mean - 4 freakin steals! I wish he could of got couple assists, so stat line looks wee better, but idc about that, guy balled.

Looked good. Love the boards and defense but he need 30 minutes and more consitency... rolling with him regardless hope he shows out next week semis 

4 hours ago, Mambamode said:

He's looking real promising... especially if you're punting assists. That combo of rebounds and defense from a guard.

He injured his ankle last night i believe....it is the Spurs now

1 hour ago, whips02 said:

He injured his ankle last night i believe....it is the Spurs now

Which quarter and what time exactly so I can see whats the situation ??

I was just about to post how disappointing he's been as of late, but he just grabbed 3 offensive rebounds in a matter of 10 seconds but still, I was really expecting him to break out with Kris Dunn-lite numbers after Pop gave him the reigns.  Still keeping him around because my team is built on well rounded players who can produce in every category but he's close to being dropped as the Spurs only play 3 games next week....assuming that I advance to the finals.