crazybob60

Dejounte Murray 2017-18 Season Outlook

and fwiw he has the best +/- on the court with +19... wtf

ended with 11/4/7, solid game. even threw in a three. 7 asts to 1 TO. solid percentages. the leash is still long. 

Edited by pdids911

Picked him up to stream but may just ride it out.  I don't think he'll fall under the standard rest protocols considering his age and the age of his position-mates, but I'm sure there will be some dips in production as is expected for dudes at his age/experience level.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kriggly said:

Picked him up to stream but may just ride it out.  I don't think he'll fall under the standard rest protocols considering his age and the age of his position-mates, but I'm sure there will be some dips in production as is expected for dudes at his age/experience level.  

True but this is one of the well coached teams. Pop and Coach Parker will make this kid a stud..

38 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Any chance the threes increase now as a starter?

Highly unlikely :( I always find him chilling near the paint when he doesn’t have the ball. He’d rather get the offensive board

4 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Any chance the threes increase now as a starter?

He is not even looking to score. His points come from offensive rebound tips shots and lay ups on transition. He is a first pass pg, willing to do some "dirty" off ball work as well. He might take a jumper or two, but only if he is widely open with no other open teammate or if he is forced to take an attempt by the clock shot. 3 point shooting is not fitted/included in his game style, at least not yet and i dont expect to be part of his game until the end of the season. In general his stat lines dont look like any others pg. As mentioned above his numbers are more similar to someone who plays the PF position and likes to facilitate more than stretching the floor. Fantasywise, out of position stats are rare and valuable, and that makes DJM even more usefull.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kaboom said:

Top 30 in 9-cat since being named starting PG:

E5PWMX6.png

A 5-game sample which includes a career-high 7 steal and a 6/6 FG game, highly doubt it's his ROS value. He's good, just not that good.

• Like 1

Kid having a monstrous line without even scoring a point ( so far ).  Insane. 

3 minutes ago, mthdmn said:

Zero points. Congrats.

13reb 7ast and 2 blocks thhhhhhhhhhough

Just now, ROTY said:

13reb 7ast and 2 blocks thhhhhhhhhhough

Word. It's a funny line but can't complain.

1 minute ago, mthdmn said:

Word. It's a funny line but can't complain.

in 26min too. I know, he puts up the weirdest stat lines but yeah, not complaining at all.

Man if you were needing him to get points, there are other problems with your team. What he got tonight is excellent from the guard position.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hungry said:

Man if you were needing him to get points, there are other problems with your team. What he got tonight is excellent from the guard position.

The Draymond Green of Guards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, markus85 said:

The Draymond Green of Guards. 

Lonzo Ball already has that title. Murray is the Giannis of guards. 

• Like 2

Right when I pick him back up, he's inconsistent just like at the beginning of the season.  Yup.