Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmattdelly

Marvin Williams 2017-2018 Season Outlook

he is about to lose minutes to kaminsky too if he keeps playing like he is. 

Maybe MKG's defense will help Marvin grab more rebounds? Either way, going to watch the game tomorrow via league pass to figure out what the hell is going on with him. Still haven't dropped!

Not a horrible game today, but still very much underperforming. He also only got 21 minutes tonight compared to the 28 last game.

Howard still eating into his value for me, and when Batum comes back it's game over in terms of his offensive usage, and if he's not getting stocks at that point he'll just be unrosterable 

One of the most boring players in the league this season and has to contend for minutes and rebounds.

That said, he is almost a top 100 guy on the season with about 28 MPG over the last 3 contests.

Anybody out there own him in a 12 team and can share some insight into why you own him and possibly why others should too?

7 hours ago, Meadowlark said:

17/9/1/1/1, 3 3PM, great percentages. What a boring player.

Until he drops 10/5/1 on 40% shooting next game 

21 minutes ago, Stefan said:

ROLE with Zeller (O)UT ???

His role is always the same, but he will get more minutes now because Kaminsky will slide to center more often. Instead of 24 mins he will get closer to 30 for the time being.

• Thanks 1

3 good games in a row & Zeller out.  Maybe he gets it going ROS.

Edited by DLG10
  • Like 1

Lol no posts in over a month, very glad to have this dude in my roto rotation going 5/6 from deep today.

7 minutes ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Picked him up to stream today but wow what a line, is he worth holding? He has had longer stretches in the past..

Ranked #76 on the season, hold in pretty much any league.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Picked him up to stream today but wow what a line, is he worth holding? He has had longer stretches in the past..

Definite hold. His stat lines don't always jump like todays, but he's capable of being a consistent contributor. I feel like he always starts off slow each season and eventually becomes a decent glue guy that will contribute across the board with good percentages and low TO.

• Thanks 1

Is this guy still worth anything in a 14 leaguer? With the trade deadline approaching, will his value go up or down?

Edited by poopoojoe

1 hour ago, poopoojoe said:

Is this guy still worth anything in a 14 leaguer? With the trade deadline approaching, will his value go up or down?

I’m holding Marvin just cause I know when he gets it going he’s great for stocks. I’d say yes and just wait to see how it plays out.