kmoore1521

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

Memphis has no good wings and when evans is healthy he seems to be solid, obv thats a big IF

prob just a watch list guy for now after getting 20 mins opening night but keep an eye on him

On 10/19/2017 at 12:12 PM, kmoore1521 said:

Memphis has no good wings and when evans is healthy he seems to be solid, obv thats a big IF

prob just a watch list guy for now after getting 20 mins opening night but keep an eye on him

Golden state (and Memphis) might vehemently disagree with this statement. Ennis, Evans, Brooks all looked class last night. Hard to know who is the better pick up, Reke or Brooks

38 minutes ago, ythao455 said:

Tyreke Evans is back! 

I actually think he can thrive in Memphis system if he gets 26-28 min. Hes getting about 22-25 atm. His pace and style is great in that 2nd unit. 

I picked him up hoping he can average 14/4/3/ off the bench with a steal and a 3 

Is he a low key sleeper for 12 teamers right now? Decent, consistent numbers with the low minutes hes been getting. 

5 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Is he a low key sleeper for 12 teamers right now? Decent, consistent numbers with the low minutes hes been getting. 

Yup I agree. 

If he's healthy, he's great for 12 teamers.  The guy has played 65 games combined the last two years, but if he's on your waiver why not?  I agree there's no "upside" in that he's not going to be any better than he's been, but in the past he's been pretty good.  Just 80% of what he was in 14-15 is WW gold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

no upside, usage seems steady definitely for 12+

"No upside"?

How about if Memphis players go down and Evans geta heavy burn (eg, 35 mins per game)

30 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

If he's healthy, he's great for 12 teamers.  The guy has played 65 games combined the last two years, but if he's on your waiver why not?  I agree there's no "upside" in that he's not going to be any better than he's been, but in the past he's been pretty good.  Just 80% of what he was in 14-15 is WW gold.

Agreed. It's not sexy but 10-5-2 with 1 three is worth something.

5 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

How about if Memphis players go down 

Can't you say that about lots of players in the league, then?  I dunno if i"d call that upside.

38 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

I think with his limited role being off the bench, chalmers carrying the ball in that 2nd unit limits his game. He had a great night last night scoring due to high percentage fg, which rarely comes his way. I think we should expect 10/1/4/2/.5  with no upside to take over with injuries. Look at the situation now, they are so thin at the wing spots and yet he maxes at 25 mins. There’s much better out there even if you stream his roster spot through the week. 

I think he's officially back. Easier to bench him in Roto just in case he gets hurt or resting from time to time anyways. He's looking reeeeeeal good atm.