kmoore1521

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

4 hours ago, Elcamino said:

Plus, I'd assume Tyreke would want to play if he could, to try to shake the injury prone label going into Free Agency after a stellar bounce-back year.

Or he can shake that by not playing and not getting injured again this season..

hate to say but Memphis schedule is so tempting that im considering picking up

• Like 1

picked him uup this morning with my last waiver and nance out along with whiteside so now i could have potentially 3 hurt players 1st week of the playoffs. 

GREAT Upside-Down_Face_Emoji_4dbbbd80-eb60-4c9

He was cut in my league 3 days ago and I have s bye so I scooped Reke with zero hesitation. I never thought I’d be starting him next week but my god what a gift.  Hope he stays healthy and doesn’t rest to much next week ?

6 minutes ago, chud12 said:

He was cut in my league 3 days ago and I have s bye so I scooped Reke with zero hesitation. I never thought I’d be starting him next week but my god what a gift.  Hope he stays healthy and doesn’t rest to much next week ?

Unbelievable that a top 50 player who was only day-to-day was dropped with almost a month left in the season. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Unbelievable that a top 50 player who was only day-to-day was dropped with almost a month left in the season. :wacko:

Wouldnt classify his as day to day since he was out for like 6 weeks but the guy that cut him in my league had 7 guys hurt and had to make a move but yea this is dumb luck, dream scenario for my team. 

dropped jabari for him

dropped lavine for augustine

dropped pau for bam since whiteside hurt

took a gamble on reek with the last pick up. thank the lord

36 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

I’m thinking if. I should get him. You guys think he continues to play or he rests next game?

i wouldnt say so if he has no setbacks today and its not a back to back

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

With no timetable and given that it's the tanking Memphis, he should be dropped in fantasy playoff. It's really a surprise that he comes back, and hopefully he can maintain the production.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I'm hoping for a phantom injury for Gasol and heavy Reke usage the rest of the way.

ehhh, don't get greedy....regular reke usage is probably just right.