kmoore1521

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

The irony is that, while the Grizzlies have bumbled the day-to-day execution at times, they are pulling off this tank very well.

Prior to this season, seven straight postseason appearances.

Right now neck and neck with the Suns for the #1 pick.

Next year? Gasol, a healthy Conley, maybe Reke returns and possibly the top draft prospect? Not bad.

would it work if we pretended we're Grizzly fans on twitter and pressure them into playing Evans?

• Haha 1

I know he will miss one game of the b2b, but if he still won't play tomorrow I'll be extremely furious

2 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Some much needed rest tonight. 

Is this game even being played today?  Snow and all?

goddamit....any chance he gets an out tag? would love to throw him on my ir and not have to drop someone to grab a ww

26 minutes ago, Elcamino said:

Is this game even being played today?  Snow and all?

Highly doubt it..but wouldnt be surprised if he is out for second game of the B2B

This is ridiculous!! Why exactly do players get paid to sit for rest?  The NBA should be ashamed of themselves.  How you can let teams that are clearly benching their players to increase their odds on the draft selection is far from being a professionally run organization.  The system is a joke and I'm willing to bet it's not the players themselves that want to sit either.  This game was something of a homecoming for Tyreke and would have had family coming in for the game.....and he is being benched for "rest". The system is pure garbage!!

• Like 5

Why rest Tyreke but not Gasol?

Would hate to drop and face him in the next round.

I've already dropped Klay, Kyrie, Batum and now possibly Evans.

Edited by DLG10

I love the injury report note on Tyreke on the rotoblurb, "Tyreke Evans (tanking) will not play on Wednesday."  hahaha

This whole tanking thing is really spiraling out of control.  Silver gets lauded for being great, but this is going off the deep end on his watch. 

I guess either the Grizzlies gave Evans the middle finger and said F U, or they have a handshake agreement on a new deal or something.

This is crazy, the man is a pending UFA, $$$ is at stake.

He needs to play!

With the top teams about to start resting players, and the bottom teams already resting players, it seems like you need players on teams in the hunt to roster a championship team. Maybe the fantasy playoffs should have started 3 weeks earlier. 

10 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

If you relegated the Grizzlies to the G League, would anyone care?

Relegation would be a great fix, those bottom 6 teams would by fighting harder than the playoff contenders. haha

• Haha 1

For this guy, it's probably better that he rests for his next contract.  Since it means he won't get hurt LOL.  Frustrating for the FBB playoffs though.  I've dropped him already in a tight playoff matchup.