kmoore1521

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

7 hours ago, Halberdier said:

With the top teams about to start resting players, and the bottom teams already resting players, it seems like you need players on teams in the hunt to roster a championship team. Maybe the fantasy playoffs should have started 3 weeks earlier. 

100% standard fantasy weeks should be able to be set for 2 to 3 weeks earlier. The problems always start at week 21/22. And yes, the team's on the fringe of playoffs are the best ones to own players on during playoffs. Also Houston is safe because dantoni does not rest players unless there are real injuries

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richg24 said:

100% standard fantasy weeks should be able to be set for 2 to 3 weeks earlier. The problems always start at week 21/22. And yes, the team's on the fringe of playoffs are the best ones to own players on during playoffs. Also Houston is safe because dantoni does not rest players unless there are real injuries

You can customize your league schedule to do this.  Of course then it would no longer be considered a Standard League.  We always customize our League to start playoffs earlier compared to default leagues. 

Game already looking a blowout in the first qtr.

Hope tonight isn't a 20 minutes game for him.

Edited by DLG10

Blownout by 60 points to a CHA team without Howard and Batum.

WTF

does Memphis getting blown out by the largest margin in 20 years give them more incentive to play Evans next game?

6 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

You can customize your league schedule to do this.  Of course then it would no longer be considered a Standard League.  We always customize our League to start playoffs earlier compared to default leagues. 

In Yahoo you can't schedule any earlier than week 22 as week 1

2 hours ago, LuN said:

does Memphis getting blown out by the largest margin in 20 years give them more incentive to play Evans next game?

Came across this: http://www.tankathon.com/ Gunning for that #1 spot :blink: Looks like they don't even need to "beat" PHX, but a drop to 3rd place will decrease their lottery chances more significantly. Not a big buffer. Could say something about whether Evans will be rested or not, at least against that competition..

A family illness?

I'm done with this guy holding a spot on my team as far as fantasy,

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

haha

If you've held Tyreke over this week either in a daily or started him in a weekly, it probably doesn't even really matter.  It's like "you can't fire me, I quit"; Tyreke made it so the teams that had him this week got eliminated anyway, probably.

I have him and Marc Gasol in the same league.  There's a small chance I can win this week, still, but I'm down 4-5, down 40 points.  That's basically Tyreke*.  Thanks dawg.

*or Gasol, too, I could've survived one of them doing this s--- all week, but not both.

16 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

haha

If you've held Tyreke over this week either in a daily or started him in a weekly, it probably doesn't even really matter.  It's like "you can't fire me, I quit"; Tyreke made it so the teams that had him this week got eliminated anyway, probably.

I have him and Marc Gasol in the same league.  There's a small chance I can win this week, still, but I'm down 4-5, down 40 points.  That's basically Tyreke*.  Thanks dawg.

*or Gasol, too, I could've survived one of them doing this s--- all week, but not both.

Funny thing is I have Evans and my opponent has Gasol.

3 hours ago, DLG10 said:

A family illness?

Yeah, time to finally snap out of it and pull the plug. Should've done it ages ago. A damn shame really with the consistency he has shown...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DLG10 said:

A family illness?

His cousin's dog probably stubbed its toe.

5 hours ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Yeah, time to finally snap out of it and pull the plug. Should've done it ages ago. A damn shame really with the consistency he has shown...

Yeah, I finally dropped after today. Can't afford to hold any longer, especially going into the championship round. Shame too cuz he got 4 games next week, but we don't know if he'll play or not. Played 2/4 games this week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Yeah, I finally dropped after today. Can't afford to hold any longer, especially going into the championship round. Shame too cuz he got 4 games next week, but we don't know if he'll play or not. Played 2/4 games this week.

I wish he played 2/4 this week, but he didn't.

he should have been a drop two weeks ago.

I dropped him yesterday and never felt better. Luckily holding him didn't cost me the semi's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blob2004 said:

he should have been a drop two weeks ago.

I dropped him yesterday and never felt better. Luckily holding him didn't cost me the semi's.

I lost my season for holding him