kmoore1521

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

On 3/26/2018 at 1:16 AM, scienze said:

I lost my season for holding him 

Same here. So mad at myself. Been doing this for years. I know better. But tyreke is one of my favorite players and I let my emotion jack up logic.

2 hours ago, jclee4 said:

Same here. So mad at myself. Been doing this for years. I know better. But tyreke is one of my favorite players and I let my emotion jack up logic.

To be fair, he was slated to play that entire week and ended up playing only 1 game. 

Nigga is charmin soft, this aint guna help his cause for a hefty contract this summer.

2 hours ago, scienze said:

To be fair, he was slated to play that entire week and ended up playing only 1 game. 

Nigga is charmin soft, this aint guna help his cause for a hefty contract this summer.

I don't know if you noticed, but Memphis is trying to lose games and they do that by not playing him. Tyreke is in the worst spot you want to be in. Not good enough to be a max player. Not young enough to get a long deal with projection to his upside. Too injury prone for a long deal. He either gets squeezed on a really low salary to be on a championship/playoff team or he goes 1 year deals to teams keeping cap space open (KCP and the Lakers, Reddick and the Sixers, etc.). Overall he is going to get screwed because of superfication of the NBA teams, not because he sat out to end the year. 

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Turns out Boston could have used Tyreke. Too bad they and Memphis couldn't meet halfway.

Everybody lost.

Exactly. People heap crazy praise on Danny Ainge, but he missed the boat on thieving Tyreke at the deadline. Obviously, no Kyrie means no chance, but at the time that would have been a crazy mixture with Tyreke in the mix. They could go small with crazy defense and could have loaded usage on to Tyreke with the second unit. Doesn't matter much now.

2 hours ago, thezing1 said:

I don't know if you noticed, but Memphis is trying to lose games and they do that by not playing him. Tyreke is in the worst spot you want to be in. Not good enough to be a max player. Not young enough to get a long deal with projection to his upside. Too injury prone for a long deal. He either gets squeezed on a really low salary to be on a championship/playoff team or he goes 1 year deals to teams keeping cap space open (KCP and the Lakers, Reddick and the Sixers, etc.). Overall he is going to get screwed because of superfication of the NBA teams, not because he sat out to end the year. 

Exactly. People heap crazy praise on Danny Ainge, but he missed the boat on thieving Tyreke at the deadline. Obviously, no Kyrie means no chance, but at the time that would have been a crazy mixture with Tyreke in the mix. They could go small with crazy defense and could have loaded usage on to Tyreke with the second

unit. Doesn't matter much now.

i doubt it

Tyreke Evans (personal reasons) is not with the team for Sunday.
Why didn't the Grizzlies trade him again?

My thoughts too, RW blurb guy.

I hope Memphis gets rid of this dude, so MarShon can fully take the scoring and leadership role. They will probably trade Marc and Mike plus Tyreke next year and go full rebuild and MarShon could become a solid guy next year for everyones fantasy team.