kmoore1521

Tyreke Evans 2017-2018 Outlook

Do you guys see his usability dropping once Conley gets back? I'm only saying this because Jamychal Green is back too now. We haven't seen them all 3 healthy at the same time this season.

1 minute ago, Mutill said:

Do you guys see his usability dropping once Conley gets back? I'm only saying this because Jamychal Green is back too now. We haven't seen them all 3 healthy at the same time this season.

None whatsoever. Since we know how he has played with Conley, it's really just Green that is the difference. And Green will not impact his usage at all. Green is not a high usage guy and they play different positions and roles for the team anyway. Tyreke is their sixth man, scoring punch and ball handler off the bench and highly important for them. He is going to be fine.

• Thanks 1

Any ideas on a good player to target while selling high on tyreke.??

my teams been hit with injuries (Gobert,Kawhii,Lin,Millsap,Fultz) and im too scared to hold on to evans with his injury past.

was thinking targeting Klay or Wall in a Tyreke +1 deal

2 minutes ago, BigBass24 said:

Any ideas on a good player to target while selling high on tyreke.??

my teams been hit with injuries (Gobert,Kawhii,Lin,Millsap,Fultz) and im too scared to hold on to evans with his injury past.

was thinking targeting Klay or Wall in a Tyreke +1 deal

It depends on who else you're including in the 2-for-1 deal. While Tyreke is doing well, you're not going to get a great deal from a waiver wire pickup with a injury history. 

I tried to sell him for Khris Middleton for a few days now. It isn't happening. I think whoever has him might not have a choice but to stay put.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

It depends on who else you're including in the 2-for-1 deal. While Tyreke is doing well, you're not going to get a great deal from a waiver wire pickup with a injury history. 

I tried to sell him for Khris Middleton for a few days now. It isn't happening. I think whoever has him might not have a choice but to stay put.

The name brand isn't there. He's outperformed Jimmy Butler, but Jimmy Buckets has the name appeal. Evans is unknown to many fantasy owners who don't follow the game closely. I'm content to stay put, I'm not selling him. He's for real. He showed what he could do in Sac Town, now he has the reigns of the 2nd unit in Memphis. The best is yet to come for him now, especially with Conley out. 

8 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Jesus.

His owners don't even want him.

So why would a non-owner fall over himself to bid?

Rookie leagues.

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Jesus.

I'm on board, I got him and Brogdon(likely getting cut but will give him until Saturday and re evaluate if I need someone Sunday, plan for next week or keep him) for Darren Collison and Marcus Morris(Morris was in the same boat as Brogdon although even more so in the fact that he was almost certainly gone after Saturday). I've only watched one Grizzlie game this year when they played the Clippers (Have Blake, Gallinari and Lou) so am excited to watch more now.

3 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Jesus.

18/9/7/2/1/2 tonight and his owners don't want him? We found that on the waiver wire and I wouldn't trade him for anything.*

*Not exactly 100% true. Since everyone in my league is a forum member here, bring me some offers guys. :ph34r: :lol:

13 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

18/9/7/2/1/2 tonight and his owners don't want him? We found that on the waiver wire and I wouldn't trade him for anything.*

*Not exactly 100% true. Since everyone in my league is a forum member here, bring me some offers guys. :ph34r: :lol:

There's just too many people in this thread trying to sell...

Hopefully he will get PG eligibility on Yahoo soon, even the current Rotoworld blurb points it out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samer42 said:

This thread is why we can't have good things

But . . . we picked up prime Tyreke Evans for free in the first few weeks of the season. Isn't that a good thing? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

But . . . we picked up prime Tyreke Evans for free in the first few weeks of the season. Isn't that a good thing? 

It's a fantastic thing lol and he's a stud. The new trend on this thread is "sell high before it's too late" though 

Edited by samer42
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, samer42 said:

It's a fantastic thing lol and he's a stud. The new trend on this thread is "sell high before it's too late" though 

F that, I'm holding tight. I've been this way since I picked him up!

• Like 1

I just traded FOR him in a package. I'm a buyer. Not sure why anyone would be so antsy to sell. He has pedigree. Has been in terrible situations and battled injuries. He's 28. Not old. And finally healthy in a great situation for him. Nothing not to like. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2017 at 7:59 PM, KuramaHiei said:

best person to offer trade to: the team you just torched with reke last week. :) 

This is true. The best team to shop a player is the one you just beat with that player. Selling Reek is going to be harder though because everyone keeps chanting "sell high," so generally you're not going to get quality offers from the proficient members of your league. I think it's highly possible that he stays healthy with his current role though, so unless you get a really sweet deal, I'd hold onto him and ride him until either the end of your season or the end of his season.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, LyondellBasell said:

I just traded FOR him in a package. I'm a buyer. Not sure why anyone would be so antsy to sell. He has pedigree. Has been in terrible situations and battled injuries. He's 28. Not old. And finally healthy in a great situation for him. Nothing not to like. 

And the thing is, the name pedigree isn't there in fantasy. He's been quietly outperforming Jimmy Butler this past month, but you wouldn't know it based on how much the fantasy world talks about Butler, and how he was a 1-2nd round pick. Evans was drafted almost nowhere, yet has put up top 40 value this year, just like Butler has. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

How do you reckon the head coaching change affects Evans?

hoping for 48 mins per game :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

he started along with Dillon Brooks as the other guard.

why does he not have PG eligibility yet?

• Like 1