Sign in to follow this  
johnnymozart

TE logjam, two offers on the table for RB upgrade WHIR

I have been offered

Ameer Abdullah for my ASJ and Smallwood

or 

CJAnderson for my Ertz and Smallwood

Would either of these trades be good for my team?

I added Doyle with 6th waiver so I have even more flexibility to deal one (ASJ and Ertz have most value)

16 team league- .5 PPR redraft

5-0

QB Carson Wentz

RB (2) Freeman, Tarik Cohen, Smallwood, Alex Collins, Gallman

WR (2)  Martavis Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Jamison Crowder, Josh Gordon

TE Ertz, ASJ, Doyle

RB/WR/TE - Best Matchup

D Jacksonville

K J. Elliott

I would take that CJA trade and hope for the best.   I just am not sold on Ameer, #1 hes in a pass friendly offense, #2 hes injury history, #3 riddick eats into his 3rd/Passing down snapcounts, #4 i dont even think hes the preferred goal line back.

I feel like the discrepancy of Ertz and ASJ is not that big and TE discrepancy in value is nowhere near of that of RBs.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/678037-trade-hydeapcooks-for-gurleymixonalshon-whir-100/?tab=comments#comment-7469962

Honestly I wouldn't do either. In my PPR league Ertz would be WR5. As for ASJ games he has played AVG he would be TE 5. I would roll Ertz at Flex and ASJ at TE and be happy with that.

Not sold on either, but CJA is the one I would make. Smallwood has potential & Ertz has been the man all season, but if you feel CJA helps you more, then I would make the trade. Goodluck! 

i get that you have 2 TE so you can spare one but i really don't like either deal.  i don't like Abdullah and could even see Smallwood being the better player the rest of the way.  and i wouldn't move Ertz, he's a top 3 TE every week

I would pass. I don't think Abdullah is much of an upgrade over Smallwood, and I wouldn't want to let Ertz go. Keep shopping ASJ around, I think he's a sell-high.

Thanks for mine. I'd deal ASJ if you can, but I don't like Abdullah; see if you can get a better return for ASJ, one that might not involve Smallwood since he may be good going forward in the Sproles role.

CJ has cooled off considerably, and I think I saw something recently from his coach saying he wants to get Charles more touches going forward; I wouldn't want to give up Ertz for him based on these reasons.