Sign in to follow this  
Ragnaroker

Help With Keeper Trade (WHIR)

I have two potential offers on the table early this season. This is a 14 team league, so depth is somewhat important. We keep 8 year to year in this league and both trades would have keeper implications.

Trade 1

I give: Reggie Jackson, Evan Fournier

I get: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Kelly Oubre

Trade 2

I give: TJ Warren, Evan Fournier

I get: DeMar DeRozan

Would you guys do either of these trades? Obviously I can only choose one of them since Fournier is involved in both.

Rest of my roster

PG: Mike Conley, Reggie Jackson, Rose

SG: Bradley Beal, Fournier

SF: Giannis, TJ Warren, Justin Holiday, Dillon Brooks

PF: Julius Randle, Wilson Chandler

C: Jokic, Hernangomez

INJ: Mirotic

Thanks in advance and leave your link I will respond ASAP!

Trade 1 would be a solid trade but considering the fact that it involves two of your guards, which you are already extremely thin at, for three SFs which you're already loaded on makes me not want to take this.

Trade 2 I wouldn't take either, since you can keep 8 each year and both Warren and Fournier are young guys who are improving every year, and Fournier has been very impressive this year, makes me dislike this trade unless there's someone solid in the waivers who you can pick up. However, if DeMar can score like he did last year AND put up assists like he plans to this year, than this trade isn't that bad.

3 minutes ago, DrMike said:

Trade 1 would be a solid trade but considering the fact that it involves two of your guards, which you are already extremely thin at, for three SFs which you're already loaded on makes me not want to take this.

Trade 2 I wouldn't take either, since you can keep 8 each year and both Warren and Fournier are young guys who are improving every year, and Fournier has been very impressive this year, makes me dislike this trade unless there's someone solid in the waivers who you can pick up. However, if DeMar can score like he did last year AND put up assists like he plans to this year, than this trade isn't that bad.

In Yahoo Brown has SG/SF eligibility, but yeah leaves me a bit thin behind Conley at PG.

Def with with the  first one, you're setting yourself up for years to come, but it will def leave shallow at the position and with less value. Trade two I would not do, the first one is okay, but given you're weak at that guard position I'd have to think carefully and plan it out! 

Long term trade 1 works nice, and Tatum and brown are still producing nowtoo! 

I like both. I don't really like Fournier or Reggie as keepers, so getting any long term value from those guys is nice. The 2nd trade seems too good to be true, do that in a second. 

Don't have much experience with keeper leagues but Boston is going to be a bit crowded next year with Hayward, Irving, Tatum and Brown. I like Reggie and Fournier side for this year so I wouldn't do trade one.

Trade 2 is great. I would take that in a heartbeat.