12345game10

Zach Randolph 2017-2018 Season Outlook

For now, he looks great in the team, especially had plenty of chance to shoot the ball.

But I wonder whether he will lose his minute when King starts to lose?

He only played 15 minutes last night and I'm seeing quite a few people drop him on ESPN. What's your guys' opinion on Z-Bo's situation?

Really curious to see what other people are doing with this bum. I've been tempted to drop especially now that he's resting games. 

I’ve got Skal also. Just wish one of them would be worth keeping. I thought Skal’s playing time would increase as the season goes on.

2 hours ago, BlueMeteor said:

Really curious to see what other people are doing with this bum. I've been tempted to drop especially now that he's resting games. 

I just pulled the trigger on the drop. I'm not willing to put up with the rest days and the competition at his position on a rebuilding team, just for some double doubles here and there.

19 hours ago, MPTrey said:

I just pulled the trigger on the drop. I'm not willing to put up with the rest days and the competition at his position on a rebuilding team, just for some double doubles here and there.

Yeah I just pulled it too. Dumped him for Prince. Best decision I've made so far.

And ZBo is fantasy relevant again..... He's the Kings scoring option #1.. no one else can seem to score very well on this squad.

3 minutes ago, doctorm said:

And ZBo is fantasy relevant again..... He's the Kings scoring option #1.. no one else can seem to score very well on this squad.

bogdan

Just now, sharkpotato said:

I think he's back.

Not at all. I'm just playing against him. Went against Bogdanovic last week and he went off.

29:12 .500 .667 2 20 7 2 2 0 2 He's back?! Swooped him the same day - will see if he's for streaming or long term

Those 3 pointers are gem.. 

Edited by chicane_here

Picked him up as he seems like the primary option for the Kings. Personally don't expect him to keep it up all season long (Joerger has to play his young guys as they start losing...right?) but stranger things have happened. In his current position, can see him producing a decent amount of PTS / REB while chipping in decent %s and a 3 here and there. Useful in 12+ team leagues.

Anyone catch news of his hand injury during Knicks game this weekend? Heard he was able to get back to the floor after shaking it off, but no idea how serious it was given his lack of production after that.

Z-Beast is single-handily keeping my walking dead team within striking distance.

Crossing fingers for a "Line of the Year", career night in a triple/OT game on Sunday.

All the guys in our leagues made fun of us for grabbing him. "What a loser," they said. "Retire him," they said. Ha! Who is laughing now!!! So glad I've held steady since Nov 2. Good looks on all of you that own him!

Think he keeps this up all year or will the kings switch to development mode?

thinking about trading for him but don’t want to be short sighted 

Man what is this? Hes still available in 22% of yahoo league while being a top 50 player for the last month. This has been his best season since the 2014-15 season and I believe with how idiotic the Kings franchise is, they wont bench him to develop young players. He keeps this up all season in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Man what is this? Hes still available in 22% of yahoo league while being a top 50 player for the last month. This has been his best season since the 2014-15 season and I believe with how idiotic the Kings franchise is, they wont bench him to develop young players. He keeps this up all season in my opinion.

I have Bog Bog so I follow the Kings a little bit. Their team was/is so bad that if they benched ZBO, they would be losing ridiculously every night. This losing would be so bad that I don't think the rookies would be learning how to play properly & would be demoralized.

I think ZBO would keep this up well into the season too. Someone's gotta do the dirty work the young guns are too shy to do.