Sign in to follow this  
Corleone

Ty Montgomery or Duke Johnson? WHIR

Who would you go with for Week 7 - Ty or Duke? .25 per catch PPR, 1 point for every 15 rushing or receiving yards.

I think I have my mind made up, but am curious as to the opinions of others. WHIR and thanks! 

3 minutes ago, The Man With No Name said:

I'd go Duke.

Help?

Thanks - and I went with Lee over in your thread :) 

6 minutes ago, tyso22 said:

I'd also go duke.

Thanks! So far it's 2 votes for Duke and 0 for Ty.

1 minute ago, Corleone said:

Thanks! So far it's 2 votes for Duke and 0 for Ty.

Even though both are in a time share...the healthier guy is always the better call. Not to mention Titans D is questionable and Crowell has been...well, underwhelming and ineffective would be nice ways to describe him lol. So yea, that's my rationale 

8 minutes ago, tyso22 said:

Even though both are in a time share...the healthier guy is always the better call. Not to mention Titans D is questionable and Crowell has been...well, underwhelming and ineffective would be nice ways to describe him lol. So yea, that's my rationale 

We're thinking alike, as I have all those same thoughts going through my mind. On top of that, Montgomery has to deal with a rookie QB in his first start. Now I suppose Duke is already dealing with a (bad) rookie QB, but at least Kizer has been throwing the ball his way. For Ty, it's possible Hundley uses him for a lot of short passes...and they are facing the Saints, who I think can be exploited, but it's more of an unknown. 

Duke since Kiser is back and because of the uncertainty of the GB offense and RB situation 

ce 

9 votes for Duke and 0 for Ty. I thought it would be a little bit closer, but that could be me overthinking it :) 

I'll go with TY sorry to go against the grain... packers gonna be down all game and rookie an should be dumping off short passes to TY as a safe target.  I think this game plays more into Ty's hand than jones

2 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

I'll go with TY sorry to go against the grain... packers gonna be down all game and rookie an should be dumping off short passes to TY as a safe target.  I think this game plays more into Ty's hand than jones

That's one of the thoughts I've had as far as Ty too. With your vote, Ty is on the board, though he's still down 11 to 1 to Duke.

its a wash for me so I will go with the better  offense and more talented player in TY 

but its just by a smidge

thanks for mine