phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 8

5 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Dede Westbrook - rookie WR on JAX. I was impressed with him during the preseason.

How come he hasn’t played this season? 

Also to consider: several arrests in his past, and the situation in Jacksonville is not really ideal for receivers. He may not be able to get much more than a 3/30 type of role, I'm afraid. Was a top receiver in college with the Sooners though, so that's definitely something.

1 hour ago, TennisMenace said:

Marlon Mack’s name comes up every week and every week all of FF sighs! 

Haha seriously. Like your signature says, “I want to believe”. With turbin being out for the year, it’s a matter of time IMO. Still had 8.6 in half-PPR, not too shabby on limited touches.

Damn I want to pick up marlon Mack so bad 

but I just can’t bring myself to drop Parker. At least not yet. 

Josh Doctson, Dion Lewis, DeAndre Washington & Jalen Richard (PPR for Richard, both bye week fill-in as lynch returns Week 9), Marlon Mack (s--- team, but he's eating into Gore's carries), Jack Doyle (25 targets over last three weeks, Brissett likes him and Luck isn't returning) 

18 hours ago, Bernie51 said:

For QB streamers,  Case Keenum (vs. CLE)

Meh.  Keenum has been disastrous.  Cleveland does give up a ton of points to QBs though, unless you are Mariota.  Also isn't the game in London?  That might not bode well for throwing if there is a lot of rain.

Julius Thomas if you're like 80% of us and streaming TE's.  They face Baltimore who've given up the 7th most points to TE and were torched by THEE Mercedes Lewis.  Plus I think Matt Moore will use him as a safety valve.  

2 hours ago, CooL said:

Meh.  Keenum has been disastrous.  Cleveland does give up a ton of points to QBs though, unless you are Mariota.  Also isn't the game in London?  That might not bode well for throwing if there is a lot of rain.

wat?

20 hours ago, kdko said:

Riddick available?  I think this only applies in like 8-10 man leagues..

Riddick has been terrible and isn't even must-own in 12-team leagues.  Without an injury to Abdullah I don't see him as anything but a desperation play for a team devoid of talent at RB.

Laquon Treadwell is a kid to watch with the Vikings. #3 draft in 2016, was a mess earlier this season but the last 2 games with Diggs out they gave him 7 targets for which he got 6/79.

I wouldn't grab him yet but keep him on your radar to see what the Vikes do after their bye in week 9; and should Diggs be out another week, this could be your backup.

19 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Laquon Treadwell is a kid to watch with the Vikings. #3 draft in 2016, was a mess earlier this season but the last 2 games with Diggs out they gave him 7 targets for which he got 6/79.

I wouldn't grab him yet but keep him on your radar to see what the Vikes do after their bye in week 9; and should Diggs be out another week, this could be your backup.

Problem is that Diggs will be back and he's back to zero.   I think Robinson from the Chiefs is a better pickup.

Edited by iheartrubio

22 hours ago, kdko said:

Riddick available?  I think this only applies in like 8-10 man leagues..

22 hours ago, RustyMiller said:

It's possible.  Riddick has been horrible in standard.

He's been terrible in PPR too. Been sitting on the wire for weeks in my 12-man PPR (granted, we have short benches).

DeMarcus Robinson. Strong talent. Just got a start and 8 targets. Played the most snaps of any WR for the chiefs. 

On 10/23/2017 at 2:20 AM, Boudewijn said:

All of this. At the very least I still think he has trade value after his game yesterday.

im tried trading lewis for fuller. what do you think his trade value is?

3 hours ago, Queso said:

wat?

Uh, yeah.  I take it you aren't watching Vikings games.  Case Keenum has been terrible.

In game 3, he was great.  25 for 33, 369 yards, and 3 TDs?

In the next 4 games, 2 TDs total with 2 INTs.  Yardage totals: 219, 140, 239, and 188.

Points (in my settings): 8, 13, 16, and 7.

I'd say that's pretty disastrous.

I'd rather just grab backup RBs than most of these guys.

If someone dropped Alfred Morris and/or Darren McFadden they're both good pickups.

Again not a strong week on the waivers, but there are a few gems that could possibly break out soon. This is a list of solid pickups for a PPR league based on low ownership (below 40%). 

QB: Matt Moore (if you’re extremely desperate at QB)

RB: Latavius Murray (if dropped, needs to be re-added), Jalen Rishard/Deandre Washington (if one of these backs has a great showing, it’s not out of question they supersede Lynch for the top back spot), Matt Forte, JD Mckissic, Danny Woodhead, T.J. Yeldon

WR: Josh Doctson, Corey Davis (both these guys are my favorite must-adds, breakout coming soon for both), Kenny Stills, Kenny Golladay (if he plays this week, if not T.J. Jones, Demarcus Robinson, Deonte Thompson, Marquis Goodwin, Dede Westbrook

TE: O.J. Howard, AJ Derby (he’s a solid add for those who extremely hurting at TE, but only viable for as long as Sanders out)

Edited by sp12

Also I think all Cowboys RB are worth an add, Rod Smith now joins Morris and McFadden as a potential look after posting a 8 carries for 61 yards statline, albeit it was against 49er.