Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmattdelly

Pickup Levert or Tbooker? WHIR

should i drop anybody for Caris Levert or Trevor Booker? Larry Nance Jr, danny green and John Collins are also available

Yahoo H2H 9 CAT 10 TEAM Punt Assist

PG: Avery Bradley, Lou Williams, Victor Oladipo

SG: Rodney Hood, Josh Richardson

SF: Kevin Durant, Paul George, Taurean Prince, Demarre Carroll

PF: Derrick Favors, 

C: Myles Turner, Brooke Lopez, Nerlens Noel, Jonas Valunciunas

IL: Markieff Morris

I had LeVert and I dropped him for Barton. LeVert played 30 minutes today even after foul trouble. He will get minutes for sure and all around stats but an uptick in TOs and low fg%. I’d drop hood, prince or Carroll.

should i drop prince? worried about prince's minutes as budenholzer seems to play the hot hand while levert is getting constant minutes with no jlin

You have a lot of bigs so I wouldn't target Nance, Booker or Collins now. Regarding Booker, I stay away from the "Zach Randolph/David Lee" types who give you pts, rebs and NOTHING ELSE. 

I am bullish on Carroll right now, as you saw in my post about dropping Crowder for him. Look up his stats from 2014-15 and you'll see the reason for it. 

Hood has to stay on the court, but if he can I expect good numbers. If you drop him keep an eye on him. 

As a spurs fan (see my pic?) I know Danny will cool off once Kawhi comes back, so he's a stream/short term play right now. 

So if you want to make a move (cuz it's fun!) then Hood could be dropped for LeVert but you might regret it.