Sign in to follow this  
auri

Beckham/Hyde for Antonio Brown?

Would you trade Odell Beckham and Carlos Hyde for Antonio Brown?

12 team PPR, 2 player keeper. Start 2RB/2WR/1Flex

Right now I am 4-3 in 5th place with a chance to make the playoffs and push for a championship. (Though alot depends on Zeke and his suspension).

I previously lost Beckham for the year but can trade Carlos Hyde and Odell for Antonio Brown... My WRs suck with Thielen/Shephard/Martavis Bryant... My RBs are Zeke (McFadden)/Hyde/Coleman/Dion Lewis/Mack, so I have the depth kinda to move Hyde.

Since it is a 2 player keeper, I would be keeping Odell/Zeke, would you do this trade knowing you are trading the future keeper value of a 24 year old Odell? Though you are getting back 29 year old super stud Antonio Brown?

Tricky...I'm not sure I would give up that much unless you REALLY think you have a good chance to win this year. I think Shepard will be huge in PPR when he returns as well, so you may not be in THAT bad of shape? 

Yah, there are some teams with good records but no team looks abnormally strong.

If I made this trade I would be starting:

Derek Carr

Zeke

Tevin Coleman

AB

Thielen

Engram

Shephard

With a bench of: Mack, Dion Lewis, Rivers, McFadden, Marty Bryant and then fillers.

I think it could be a team that makes a run in the league.

3 minutes ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

Beckham is done this year. This must be a keeper league? Either way I'd get Brown. Because I play for NOW and not LATER

Yes, it is a keep 2 with no keeper price league, indefinitely if you choose.... This is basically trading Beckham as the keeper and then giving the team Hyde who they want to use to get more draft picks in trades etc. 

I'd get Brown. Beckham might not be the same guy ever again. That's reality. Eli and Big Ben both will be gone next year as well. Play for now... get Brown

that's a good point, eli and ben may be gone next year so who knows if those two will stay productive. go get Brown if you can.