Sign in to follow this  
p0k

DeVante Parker or Sterling Shepard (WHIR)

Thinking of dropping one of the 2 because I've got a super deep team and the Jacksonville DEF is sitting on waivers. Might want to snag them even though they are on a bye, as they have a couple great matchups coming up. If I decide to do that, which of these 2 WRs do you think I should drop?

Sterling Shepard (should be healthy after the bye and the #1 WR on his team)

DeVante Parker (still hurt but was producing prior to injury...although the Dolphins suck). 

WHIR!

yea I would agree with the above.... but you wont know about Parker until later in the week and Jacksonville will get scooped up.

If you are really that deep and can drop a bench player for a weekly starter, do it.

I'd probably drop Parker because Moore has a connection with Stills and we haven't seen the potential of Shephard in the OBJ-less offense. Ideally I would keep both though and not put as much stock in a defense. 

."Wait and see if you can?". I would prefer Parker and it's not close. If you had to chose today I would go with Shephard because he is healthier.

Someone mentioned if Parker doesn't play this week drop him. I'd agree because 3 weeks off is a MAJOR injury. Just wait until tomorrow  

I would drop Parker first. I dropped him before Sundays game, hated doing it because of his potential but always hurt, plus Stills and Moore have a nice chemistry.  I feel Shepard will be getting 8-12 targets a game when fully healthy, plus has a nice schedule down the stretch. 

I would drop Parker. Parker is sharing targets with Stills , Landry. Shepard only with Engram. and Giants have a better QB tho.

can you check mine please ? 

I'd keep Parker. Yes, Shepard is the WR1, but he may not be a great WR1 for the Giants (facing the best CBs). I suspect Engram is going to be their real #1 receiver