Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Bateman

10.26.17 -- TNF: Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens Game Thread

Just now, ponza88 said:

He's averaging FLEX Numbers weekly... I'm the highest scoring team in my league... but to each their own I guess.

Before tonights game he was averaging 7 points a game. After this game he will be averaging around 5.8 if he doens't do much more this game. That's not good. If you like 6 points out of your flex that's up to you

that moment you spend the first 2 hours off work looking for your missing cat (found her!!).... then check the box score

and your opponent has: Ajayi, Landry, Javorius...  and you have Justin Tucker    muahahaha

(crap... blocked field goal as I type)

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

1 minute ago, balotelli773 said:

In what world does it matter if he occupies your RB slot or your FLEX spot? 

Because in FLEX, you have a person getting 25 carries per game with the ability to turn out RB1 numbers if he has a couple break aways... but whatever. Keep with your fantasy logic. I'll keep with mine. We'll see who wins their league :)

Ajayi has no chance. He's not a quick scat back who can avoid guys in the backfield. He's a big mule who needs to get a head of steam. If the OL can't block he's useless

Just now, owenmills said:

Ajayi has no chance. He's not a quick scat back who can avoid guys in the backfield. He's a big mule who needs to get a head of steam. If the OL can't block he's useless

Totally agree.  He also looks like he has the speed of a fullback with the leg strength of a freshman in high school out there.   

9 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

Collins is average like 6 ypc on the year, it's not like tonight is his first good game. And if Flacco misses multiple games after that dummy-ing then the Ravens will be smart to run as much as possible. 

He's also gone 4 weeks without a fumble. If harbough starts trusting him then the sky's the limit. 

If Flacco is out dont you think defenses may stack the box and make a guy like Mallet beat them?

1 minute ago, ponza88 said:

Because in FLEX, you have a person getting 25 carries per game with the ability to turn out RB1 numbers if he has a couple break aways... but whatever. Keep with your fantasy logic. I'll keep with mine. We'll see who wins their league :)

jerry-mouse-is-a-pedophile.jpg

Bruh what

1 minute ago, owenmills said:

Some of the worst offensive line I’ve ever seen. Feel for Ajayi and owners.

Just now, FlashGordon401 said:

jerry-mouse-is-a-pedophile.jpg

Bruh what

Hilarious.

7-0.

And Landry gets perma benched on my team. What a GD joke this Dolphins team is. So many s--- teams in the NFL. The product of the NFL is seriously slipping.

I'd rather shotgun 12 ounces of squirrel piss...than to ever start a dolphins player again. 

Just now, blazehound said:

Some of the worst offensive line I’ve ever seen. Feel for Ajayi and owners.

I thought the Giants O-line blocking for Perkins early on was the worse I've seen this season.....until now.

ALEX COLLINS.