Sign in to follow this  
SHADY29

TRADE ADVICE PLEASE!! Hyde for Fuller

Not sure about this one. I want to pull the trigger, but not sure I want to weaken my WR core.

I was offered Carlos Hyde for Will Fuller in a standard scoring league.  I'm 7-0 currently so not desperate. I'm trying to get right for the playoffs wk 14-16.

I know it could make me weaker at WR, but feel like I get a solid upgrade at RB so I want to get other's thoughts.......THANKS!!

Current RB's:

Kareem Hunt

Alvin Kamara

Joe Mixon

Tarik Cohen

Joe Mixon

Chris Thompson

Current WR's:

Amari Cooper

Michael Thomas

Will Fuller

Adam Thielen

Cooper Kupp

Willie Snead

Corey Davis

I'd stay where you are.... YOU ARE 7-0 WHY ARE YOU TRADING WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WORKING FOR YOU. Just my opinion, man. Fuller TD production will certainly drop off, but Hyde is so inconsistent man.

Help me: 

I dont see a problem with it. If you're worried about WR depth, you can just dangle one of your RBs out there and see if you can get a solid WR back in return. Someone like Garcon or Sanders... I would think Thompson would be enough to get one of those two guys.. 

Hyde.  I'll take his 15 to 25 touches,  over Fuller's 3 to 4 receptions.  While Fuller has been a firecracker, it's simply not sustainable.