Mr.E

Weather 2017 Season Outlook

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

thoughts on Tyrod in these conditions, factoring in the Oakland secondary being so banged up?

10 mph winds are nothing for an NFL QB 

2 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

10 mph winds are nothing for an NFL QB 

didn't say they were, was more interested in the wet factor, and how brokenb evaluates Taylor in said rain. 

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

didn't say they were, was more interested in the wet factor, and how brokenb evaluates Taylor in said rain. 

fair! I watched tyrod alot in college and he played well in the rain from what I remember

Today's weather is a lot like a game I went to in the past: Week 1 of 2015 here at home vs Indy. Tyrod was like 13-20 or something like that for 2 TD, 1 short and 1 long. Today is very similar to that day, weather wise. I have Ty in a daily fantasy lineup for what it's worth. He isn't ever going to go off for 300/3 TD, but I think he can be a good fantasy play today.

4 minutes ago, midlip said:

All my shares are in Jake Elliott! Rain rain go away

I think the wind is the issue.

The heavy rain and wind is supposed to come later in the day in ny. Drizzling now and no winds whatsoever. I wouldn't worry. 

3 hours ago, JrsKars said:

thats actually not a bad play espically hoston being hurt on defense i think J.Clowney is out for this game as well or atleast banged up

Yea I'm hoping so. If It was some scrub qb I would have stuck with Wentz.

3 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

Very little wind here 25 miles SW of the stadium (near Florham Park).   Light rain just started about 30 min ago.

It's not that bad outside right now. There is some light rain, and little to no wind. 

The main thing I would forcast is the Jets slot cornerback getting burned. 

I'm still rolling with wentz over Watson. The weather worries me less than Seattle defense at home

Spent my morning trying to trade out of my bad weather games with no luck.  Looking at my 5th loss with 5 of my 9 offensive starters playing in this nor'easter.  Oh well, time to drink!

And I was about to look for another kicker since I have Elliott.  I guess I'll stick with him then.

Rain is supposed to lighten a little in Philly around game time. However lightning is supposed to also be starting around then. The lightning is supposed to continue for 2 hours or so until the rain picks up again.. A bit worrying.

21 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Bad for Matt Bryant as well?? 

I dropped him and added a free agent.  He was on the injury report with a back injury last week and then missed both FGs.  It's probably nothing, but given this weather and the anemic Falcons offense, I'm moving on.

7 minutes ago, grimsfield said:

Rain is supposed to lighten a little in Philly around game time. However lightning is supposed to also be starting around then. The lightning is supposed to continue for 2 hours or so until the rain picks up again.. A bit worrying.

Philly owners could actually benefit from this right?  If they just delay the game until better weather?

Just now, CletisVanDamme said:

Philly owners could actually benefit from this right?  If they just delay the game until better weather?

Don't know how you got, "delay till better weather" from that. The weather gets worse after the lightning stops. Wind also picks up.

1 minute ago, grimsfield said:

Don't know how you got, "delay till better weather" from that. The weather gets worse after the lightning stops. Wind also picks up.

Easy Al Roker..just trying to be optimistic about a potentially bad situation..didn't realize you had crystal ball on the wind patterns pre and post storm

Just now, CletisVanDamme said:

Easy Al Roker..just trying to be optimistic about a potentially bad situation..didn't realize you had crystal ball on the wind patterns pre and post storm

well i didn't realize people would misread what I wrote. Sorry bud.

Think NY is going to get another downpour, my Directv just went down for the second time today. :angry: