Mr.E

Weather 2017 Season Outlook

Supposed to be clear and sunny tomorrow in Chi town. 

It's been raining for basically a day straight for whatever that is worth and it's cold AF

16 hours ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Supposed to be clear and sunny tomorrow in Chi town. 

It's been raining for basically a day straight for whatever that is worth and it's cold AF

heard the windy city is gonna live up to it's moniker today ... concerned about Prater in a league with missed fg deductions ... whatcha got as of this morn?

ETA: pouring like a mo' up here right now, and those winds are starting to pick up a bit - nothing major atm, but can sense it coming.

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

Currently 32  and windy ghost rider.  By kickoff will be pretty frigid with winds 15-20. 

Prater is 9 for his last 10 in FG's 

Deploy unless better wire options exist 

Ps The Bears ******** suck 

Cheers

2 hours ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Currently 32  and windy ghost rider.  By kickoff will be pretty frigid with winds 15-20. 

Prater is 9 for his last 10 in FG's 

Deploy unless better wire options exist 

Ps The Bears ******** suck 

Cheers

Winds will be blowing practically straight across the field...Stafford will stubbornly keep trying to throw the ball deep...Eddie Jackson will have another big game with 2 int's, one returned for a td.  Bears running game seals the deal in the end.

bears

Alex Smith, Evan Engram, Harrison Butker. The wind in New York could really mess with my week. Basically a must win week too.

Any updates from East Rutherford?

The NJ weather is heading where I am now (Boston) and it's not bad at all.

35 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I live in Staten island so not too far and i can tell you it's really windy out there. Extremely windy. 

42 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

There is this new thing called the interweb where you can supposedly look things up on your own, with just few clips of a mouse thingy.  Saves you from being called out as either lazy or helpless.

Who cares what the Boston weather is.  Look up the lastest  East Rutherford weather for yourself and its apples and oranges (spoiler alert...lots of wind).  The more wind the better from my perspective, playing against Smith and Kelce.

1 minute ago, Patsgofor6 said:

There is this new thing called the interweb where you can supposedly look things up on your own, with just few clips of a mouse thingy.  Saves you from being called out as either lazy or helpless.

Who cares what the Boston weather is.  Look up the lastest  East Rutherford weather for yourself and its apples and oranges (spoiler alert...lots of wind).  The more wind the better from my perspective, playing against Smith and Kelce.

Cute Mr. 197 posts.

This thing you call the interwebs is not as valuable as somebody walking outside locally. 

And who the hell cares who you are facing.

2 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

Dont be a jerk just because Kelce is about to light your team up. People come here for genuine help...if you can't provide that, don't mock them. 

8 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

I hope you lose

28 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

It's a weather discussion, moron.

3 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

It's a weather discussion, moron.

Do earthquakes count in this thread? Mexico is due, could affect the ground game if one of those sinkhole de mayos opens up.

If a meteor hits, look for perimeter passes to RBs in the flat

36 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

Thats a really a low blow snarky jerk comment.  Why post this ?

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

I live a few miles from MetLife Stadium. Wind is significant. It doesn't seem to be non-stop, but there are very strong gusts. I have three players on KC and the wind is strong enough that I benched Butker and picked up Forbath to play this week (I didn't waive Butker, as I waived someone else). However, I'm sticking with Hill and Kelce in my starting lineup. 

1 minute ago, Corleone said:

I live a few miles from MetLife Stadium. Wind is significant. It doesn't seem to be non-stop, but there are very strong gusts. I have three players on KC and the wind is strong enough that I benched Butker and picked up Forbath to play this week (I didn't waive Butker, as I waived someone else). However, I'm sticking with Hill and Kelce in my starting lineup. 

ESPN sideline reporter indicated that wind was so strong that  porta potty was knocked over in the parking lot.

I'm sticking with E. Engram in this game. He'll get targets regardless and probably in catchup mode.

Worried about T. Hill, but hard to sit him. I could sit for D. Martin but that thought makes me throw up in my mouth.

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

ESPN sideline reporter indicated that wind was so strong that  porta potty was knocked over in the parking lot.

I'm sticking with E. Engram in this game. He'll get targets regardless and probably in catchup mode.

Worried about T. Hill, but hard to sit him. I could sit for D. Martin but that thought makes me throw up in my mouth.

martin 20 touches against 1 of the worst defenses in football > gimmicky deep threat that wont be needed to beat the giants