Mr.E

Weather 2017 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

ESPN sideline reporter indicated that wind was so strong that  porta potty was knocked over in the parking lot.

I'm sticking with E. Engram in this game. He'll get targets regardless and probably in catchup mode.

Worried about T. Hill, but hard to sit him. I could sit for D. Martin but that thought makes me throw up in my mouth.

That's crazy with the porta potty...though I am not completely surprised, as the first thing we did this morning is make sure that no trees/branches had fallen on our car overnight. For Hill, I think he can still get at least one long TD against the vulnerable/in the tank Giants, so I'm sticking with him despite two other good options on my bench (Vernon Davis & Jamison Crowder). I agree with you sticking with Hill over Martin. 

3 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

martin 20 touches against 1 of the worst defenses in football > gimmicky deep threat that wont be needed to beat the giants 

Would be a bold choice.

Not sure I can do it.

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

porta potty was knocked over in the parking lot.

In other words, the sh!t hit the van.

1 hour ago, Patsgofor6 said:

There is this new thing called the interweb where you can supposedly look things up on your own, with just few clips of a mouse thingy.  Saves you from being called out as either lazy or helpless.

Who cares what the Boston weather is.  Look up the lastest  East Rutherford weather for yourself and its apples and oranges (spoiler alert...lots of wind).  The more wind the better from my perspective, playing against Smith and Kelce.

Congrats for winning moronic post of the day

Any word on the wind inside MetLife? Thought a previous poster said something about the new dimensions help mitigate the wind effects in the stadium. I'm an alex smith owner grasping at straws here. 

MetField does a great job at mitigating wind, no open part of the stadium and the stadium is pretty deep.

That said, I live in the city, just was outside for about 30 minutes getting my coffee etc.....

its not that windy at all. East Rutherford is very close to me. There is not constant gale force wind, maybe it will gust a couple of times, but at least in Manhattan it's really not that windy right now. 

this NJ weather may have just flipped this game script and possibly raised Darkwas value.   For what its worth, overnight CBS sportslines algorthim has raised Darkwa's projected score 2 points and dropped Evan Engrams 2 points due to wind.

Still looking for a local update from Cleveland, anybody? AccuWeather saying “real feel” of 22 degrees, 44 mph gusts and rain/flurries. 

3 hours ago, yanksman said:

Congrats for winning moronic post of the day

what else would you expect with a user name of Patsgofor6? Par for the course.

Edited by 77georgec

Worried about Prater kicking in those winds in Chicago today?

13 minutes ago, charliehustler said:

this NJ weather may have just flipped this game script and possibly raised Darkwas value.   For what its worth, overnight CBS sportslines algorthim has raised Darkwa's projected score 2 points and dropped Evan Engrams 2 points due to wind.

If anything a TE's value would go up or stay the same in the wind. QBs will still pass and likely opt for shorter passes to the Tight end versus passes to the boundaries that are more likely effected by the win. Plus Eli's never really had much of a problem passing in these types of conditions. 

3 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

What does everyone think of B Walsh as a Butker replacement?

check Seattle weather, heard big rain for tmrw night - i'm rolling Baldwin in all 3,leagues so just a bit concerned

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

check Seattle weather, heard big rain for tmrw night - i'm rolling Baldwin in all 3,leagues so just a bit concerned

Really? Geez.

Thanks for the info.

3 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

hes not avail to me, best I can find is Lambo, but Clev weather may be bad as well

A lot of bad weather today...i might just stick with butker f--- it

Edited by CABLE87

7 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

3 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

hes not avail to me, best I can find is Lambo, but Clev weather may be bad as well

Nick Novak kicking in warm and sunny San Diego - a game the Chargers should dominate  - available? 

he hasn't been very good this year, but ...

More

? These are actual recorded winds just 5 miles from MetLife Stadium for KC @ NYG game: currently 32mph sustained winds with a 46mph wind gust!

4 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Really? Geez.

Thanks for the info.

Weather says clear, 10% chance in Seattle tomorrow night. Heavy rain is tonight....

Just now, TB44 said:

Weather says clear, 10% chance in Seattle tomorrow night. Heavy rain is tonight....

I'm sort of spooked now. May do it. Thanks