Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

svtballa

Carlos Correa 2018 Outlook

Correa is no lower than 4 on most dynasty lists for a reason... I believe patience is warranted and he's far from a bum...my humble opinion...

2 hours ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

No news on this bum? Guess he won't be activated today.

Why you calling him a bum for? What’s wrong with you?

He’s the 14th ranked SS on the standard 5x5 ESPN player rater. His ADP was around top 10 overall. Maybe bust is the more appropriate word than bum

1 hour ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

He’s the 14th ranked SS on the standard 5x5 ESPN player rater. His ADP was around top 10 overall. Maybe bust is the more appropriate word than bum

Cut it out. Wait until he returns from the dl 

hes played 70ish games is on pace for 145 games season of something like 95/26/95 if i remember. 

1 hour ago, Baseball Batman said:

Next year, when you're drafting this young, 24-year-old, remember to account for the 50+ games you'll be without him due to injury.

i believe in his talent but i will have zero stock in him next year.  maybe if he falls to the 5th round...

This is all just wild overreaction to a very talented player.  I have him in one of my leagues.  Of course I am disappointed.  But never forget what he is capable of.

If I can get him for like $25, I gamble.

Remember when he said he would never sign an early extension with Houston in the beginning of one of his subpar years ?

Carlos apparently currently feels “sexy.”

So we got that going for us.

20 hours ago, street sharks said:

My team has been falling behind in the sexiness category, so I can't wait for Correa to bring the fire back.

11 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

My team has been falling behind in the sexiness category, so I can't wait for Correa to bring the fire back.

Oh, he’s bringing sexy back...

24 minutes ago, street sharks said:

not gonna lie this injury took way longer than I thought it would god dam

Yeah, makes me wonder what they weren't telling us.

30 minutes ago, kwelch said:

Yeah, makes me wonder what they weren't telling us.

???

Back injuries are notorious for (sometimes) taking a long time to get over (and also for recurring).  What purpose would it serve to report anything other than what they actually know??

He's expected to begin a rehab stint in the next couple days. Reports are he's feeling great and has been taking bp from a pitching machine as well as doing fieldwork. 

Back injuries can be tricky. We're not even close to out of the woods yet. Positive steps though.