Arrowhead

Jose Altuve 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, benturn22 said:

still not convinced this guy is right...grounding out most at bats..0 for his last 16

When he had the knee injury occurred I all but said he wouldn't be barely fantasy relevant the rest of the season.  Players need legs to hit.

22 hours ago, EmbargoLifted said:

can't imagine too many people won their leagues this season with a top 3-5 Jose Altuve pick this season 

[Removed Cool Story]

In any case Houston produces the two most disappointing R1 draft picks of '18.  That they're still marching towards a division crown speaks to how impressive their roster really is top-to-bottom.  

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

What are we thinking about this guy going into next season? Does he bounce back to all-wordly numbers or is this more in line with what we should expect from him moving forward?

Think SB is high. Not that he couldn't steal that many but Houston has no need to run. Would be interesting to know how many bases Houston stole when Correa and Altuve were out of the lineup as then they had more need of the extra bases.

I really think he had leg probs most of the year.

I agree steals will drop with age but I believe he has at least one more 30+ steal season left in him. The thing that might stop that is the HOU lineup is too good.