brockpapersizer

Tommy Pham 2018 Outlook

17 hours ago, bradwatson said:

Pham fam boutta win titles!

Could have used this last week lol he’s really boosting me in the 5th place game though :(

Pham probably playing his way back into my keeper core. Please don’t s--- the bed after the first month again tommy boy. 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:22 PM, brockpapersizer said:

Late season surges like this on players who disappointed are certainly profit opportunities next year..

Agreed, a lot of folks especially for a guy who was maybe not a highly ranked prospect are quick to dismiss with the slow start this year

In my 5x5 roto league he ranks as the 12th best player over the last 30 days and 85th overall for the season. 

He's really salvaged his draft placement 

11 minutes ago, bigbossman said:

up to 3rd best player in Yahoo last 30 days.

Where does he go in 2019....top 50?

I feel like after 50, a lot of people burned and/or only pay attention to first half narratives. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was top 50 adp though, I’ll just take the over. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

I feel like after 50, a lot of people burned and/or only pay attention to first half narratives. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was top 50 adp though, I’ll just take the over. 

this

im gonna be very bullish on him again next year.  tampa might be good for him

Damnit, just when you thought he can be ignored for keepers, hes back in consideration.

• Like 2

Amazing what Pham has done to turn around his season. All it took was a change a scenary. When he's locked in he's elite. Started with Pham then split and now closing out championship week with Pham. 

Edited by bigbluecrew56

Finishes the season in my 5x5 Roto as ranked #49 overall, finishing as the #2 best fantasy player over the last 30 days.

just phamtastic

Tremendous ending to the season. Very curious to see his ranking and ADP next year. He had such a weird season, but clearly the upside is tremendous.

Phamtastic plate discipline too. I love men that get on base. :D

Won me a big money league.  Original owner dropped him on 8/22 and I scooped him right up.  The original owner was the team I had to catch in the last week to win the league.   So yeah, literally won me my league.  His numbers for me from 8/27 onwards:  29 R, 6 HR, 18 RBI, 5 SB, 1.191 OPS.  Now I have to decide whether or not to keep him.  

• Like 2