phatjonny2001

Offered Eric Bledsoe for Taurean Prince

Hello Rotoworld fam,

Thinking about it but there is no timeline for when Bledsoe will return to playing (on another team).  My forward spots are already taken up by LeBron and Porzingis so I'm left with using Prince at UTIL.   Other forward I have on the bench is Aminu. 

Obviously my second guard spot is not solidified and I hope to get Nicolas Batum back soon.  I mean, it's really up in air as to when Bledsoe will get traded but he would be a definite upgrade at my guard position.

This applies to my first team as noted below - Team 1: 18 Team League $$$ H2H 8 CAT 

Thank you!

Well i would be shocked if a bledsoe trade take place before the early days of December, so you will have to be patient in case you take him. Otherwise new report says that Suns best offer so far is from Detroit which is a great landing spot for him. Ofc eveything is possible till a trade actually happens. If your team is good enough to hold without bledsoe until hes traded i would advise you to do it!