Sign in to follow this  
sebapargue

Need Help with trade! WHIR 100%

Hmmm, i'd keep Bradley personally as it looks like you have blocks pretty well covered between Richardson, Gordon, Gobert, Millsap and Danny Green. Does Serge do anything Avery doesn't other than blocks? I guess more rebounds, but he's not exactly a stud rebounder either. Avery has been pretty cold with his shot to start the year, i think he should improve his play as the season goes on.

I guess it depends a bit on what you need and how your team stacks up against the rest of the league. If you think you can get an edge by adding more blocks, rbs, and maybe a slight bump to FG%, at the expense of steals, 3's and points, then it could make sense. But otherwise i'd hold Bradley.

But after i said all that, disclaimer, i'm not exactly an expert here. Huge basketball nerd, but i think i know more about the game in a "real life" scenario than being a true fantasy shark. Maybe best to see if anyone else weighs in.

I prefer Bradley. Ibaka just doesn't give you enough in the cats he used to be strong in.

please help