andy1234

Drop Candidates? WHIR

I need to drop two players to activate Hassan and Turner. I’m currently destroying my match up so I’m not in a rush for tomorrow. I originally intended to try and get a trade through so I didn’t have to drop 2 players but it’s not looking likely.

who would you drop and if you would activate only one of the two, who would it be?

I'd probably drop Oubre and Sabonis. Markieff and Turner are back, so Oubre and Sabonis should be back to their backup roles.

Please help: 

Oubre and toss up between Sabonis / WCS, but I think WCS may have more upside vs. Sabonis...

please help? -> 

I’m reluctant to drop Sabonis only because I want to see if Indy play him and Turner together. I also think WCS will improve but how much of a leash should I give him?

Sabonis, yeah they might play together but it would be like 5mpg... other one is Evans, yeah in a reserve role he can post up a little bit better number than Oubre, but I simply don't trust him to stay healty, plus Oubre is younger 

i would drop evans and WCS.  i would like to see more games to see how oubre & sabonis PT situation plays out before cutting either

Thanks