Sign in to follow this  
Dead Money

Help Set My Line Up- WHIR!

I'm in first place but have a tough week with byes and my opponent has some really good matchups for his players, what do you think is my optimal lineup?

QB- Brees

WR1- Already played Larry Fitz, so good on that

WR2   Hilton?

RB1 Lesean McCoy

RB2 McKinnon ?

Flex Ginn?

Players available: WR TY Hilton and Ted Ginn

RBs: Lamar Miler, Jerrick Mckinnon.

byes: Kareem Hunt, Kelce, Crabtree, Greg Olsen IR

I guess the main question is should I flex Miller or Ginn? I'm leaning Ginn because this league has a bonus on +40 yard plays and he has that potential for the big bomb play on the other hand Miller has a pretty safe floor...

Also using Hunter Henry at TE in lieu of Kelce. Or should I go with Charles Clay who is available on waivers?

Thanks !

Edited by Dead Money

I'd probably go with Ginn in your set up, although @BUF will/should be one of NO's tougher matchups. Hard to say how the HOU/LAR game will go, if Miller doesn't do much on the ground and doesn't make up for it catching much this week could bite you. I could see Miller doing ok for himself but who knows, he's been kind of steady mediocrity without many scores. As far as the TE spot, seems like they all have about as good of a chance to put something decent up, kind of coin flip for me. Clay he's tended to be a nice TD target, but not sure his usage coming back this week. 

I've heard it said before by others, but truly Lamar Miller is the Miller Lite of Running backs. It will get the job done but it's nothing spectacular. He's gonna put up 10 points I reckon, which is okay, but I don't see him having a lights out game with all the issues Houston has now. I think Ill take a chance that Ginn makes a big play.

SpOke that is an interesting option...TY Hilton kills me. The odds of him having a 3 point game are very high but theres always this chance the Steelers don't show up and he goes off. Maddening.