Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 11

The week 11 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc... Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories, belong in the Cool Story 2017 Thread

FAAB Waiver Wire questions belong here:  

Team Defense Questions belong here:

Thanks!

Jamaal Williams, Jones and Montgomery injured.

Adds

Austin Ekeler - almost carried his team to a victory today. Think Marlon Mack for potential impact. He's a solid stash.

Latavius Murray - he's terrible, but at least his team is good. If he's on your wire and you own McKinnon, what are you doing?

Danny Woodhead - you could do worse if he's out there.

Fools Gold

Brandon LaFell - 10 targets, 6 catches, 95 yards, TD. First game of 45 yards or more all season, to go with his 2 TDs.

Jamaal Williams - one of the worst runners in the NFL. He could get RB1 volume and should be owned, but his ceiling is very low due to myriad factors.

Matt Breida - gets touted every time he has a good fantasy line, then follows it up with nothing. He's a handcuff.

Edited by miasma16

15 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Ekler! And Rod Smith 

Why do you say add Rod Smith? I had him on my bench and was going to drop him for a kicker this week. 

2 minutes ago, SHADY29 said:

Why do you say add Rod Smith? I had him on my bench and was going to drop him for a kicker this week. 

Seems more like a drop than an add to me too.  Alf appears to be the Dallas back to own for now.  

20 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Ekler! And Rod Smith 

What's the deal with Ekeler?

D. Westbrook.

Hurns left the stadium in a walking boot.

He was probably going to be activated anyways next week, but now he could walk right into the starting lineup.

Yeah dede is the add now...

Ekeler to the above

Jamaal williams doesn't look great but if he starts add him

Kendrick bourne didn't get enough run but made some catches today to watch...

Inman def add...

3 hours ago, SHADY29 said:

Anything to see with (Saints) Tre Edmunds? I know he's probably a longshot, but he is classified as a RB/TE in Yahoo. The way my TE spot has been stinking up the joint I'm looking for anything with a pulse lol. 

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017111200/2017/REG10/saints@bills/watch#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000875839&tab=recap

if you are going to count on the Saints rushing for 300 yards every game and being up by 30 and hoping for a prayer, go for it

Nah, I know that's not likely to occur regularly. I'll keep an eye on him though. Ingram isn't the most consistently healthy rb and that rb/te designation would be nice if he became the guy to split carries with Kamara. I'd rather have him than Rod Smith at this point. 

QB (some fairly solid options):

- Brisset (20% available, bye next week)

- Bortles (31%)

- Cutler (17%)

RB (lots of options here):  

- Latavius Murray (43%)

- Austin Ekeler (3%)

- Corey clement (8%)

WR (scraping the bottom of the barrel):

- Dontrelle Inman (1%) 

- Marquise Goodwin (15%)

- Brandon LaFell (3%)

TE (has been painful all season)

- Jermain Gresham (1%) has been flying under the radar it seems

- Julius Thomas (28%)

- Garrett Celek (2%)

Good luck down the stretch guys & girls!

I think Goodwin is a nice add this week and may even end up a freebie with the niners on bye. K.Bourne also showed some potential.

Should be interesting to see the dynamic with jimmy g taking over after the bye 

Also for you yahoo players who have a bench bust you can drop if they are available KC d gets the giants, bills at kc and jets the next three weeks. 

Inman looks like the #1 option in chicago and didn't look too bad... and that was without much time to practice with trubisky.

Dede Westbrook, Hurns migh be out for a while.  Jags might not have any option but to activate him and use him at this point.

Jamall Williams, MCL sprain for Jones, and Re-broken ribs for Ty.... Imagine he gets at least one or two weeks as the sole RB in Green Bay.  

I know everyone hates him, but I think Martellus could have some value down the stretch.  Brady clearly likes getting him involved and hoodie loves two TE sets.  Obviously if Gronk were to go down, he would be a no question TE 1.

Some good WRs that might be on waiver wires in standard formats: 

Jamison Crowder

Marquise Goodwin

Corey Coleman

Josh Gordon

Donte Moncrief