Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 11

Crowder is a bit sneaky if he's out there. Hasn't exactly put up the headline numbers the past couple games, but Cousins has been absolutely peppering him.

6 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

Jeff Gordon for those making playoffs

This isn't the racing forum :D.

I assume you mean Josh.

Baltimore Def for those headed to playoffs.  ROS is @GB, Hou, Det, @Pit, @Cle (week 15), Ind (week 16)

29 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

Sumajay PeeRyan

Voted the worst player with the most waiver thread mentions this season.

47 minutes ago, FootyFan said:

Baltimore Def for those headed to playoffs.  ROS is @GB, Hou, Det, @Pit, @Cle (week 15), Ind (week 16)

They are universally owned in my 4 leagues.  Their bye was late enough in the year that most owners were able hold.

With that said... I think they might be fools gold.

I definitely wouldn't want to play them @PIT and maybe not even @Cle with Coleman and Gordon and possibly with their backs against the wall to not finish winless...  Ind week 16 looks good but I'm not sure it's worth it for just the one game.  Maybe if you could pair them with the Bills, less owned than the Ravens, who are vs Ind and vs Mia week 14 and 15.

Edited by Gabbed

31 minutes ago, Gabbed said:

They are universally owned in my 4 leagues.  Their bye was late enough in the year that most owners were able hold.

I definitely wouldn't want to play them @PIT and maybe not even @Cle with Coleman and Gordon and possibly with their backs against the wall to not finish winless...  Ind week 16 looks good but I'm not sure it's worth it for just the one game.  Maybe if you could pair them with the Bills, less owned than the Ravens, who are vs Ind and vs Mia week 14 and 15.

The bills who have given up 81 points over the past two weeks? 

31 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

The bills who have given up 81 points over the past two weeks? 

Yeah...  fair point.

That game against the the Jets... it was a Thursday game for whatever that's worth.

Saints, especially with the way Tyrod played, was to be expected.

Bills had 18 minutes time of possession against the Saints.  I'm hopeful the offense can do a better job staying on the field, with Clay back and KB getting up to speed, against lesser opponents.

We'll see.

Edited by Gabbed

1 hour ago, Gabbed said:

I have BAL and was plan on picking up BUF and pair them up since BUF has all home games....but their last 2 games have been awful lol

Someone mentioned it earlier, but anything to see with Gresham? Obviously, a TE is usually the preferred target of back-up/rookie QB's. But I haven't really watched any Cardinal games, so not sure how to evaluate the situation.

1 hour ago, Gabbed said:

Yeah...  fair point.

That game against the the Jets... it was a Thursday game for whatever that's worth.

Saints, especially with the way Tyrod played, was to be expected.

Bills had 18 minutes time of possession against the Saints.  I'm hopeful the offense can do a better job staying on the field, with Clay back and KB getting up to speed, against lesser opponents.

We'll see.

You can't put this past weekend on tyrod. The d was terrible. I think the saints ran it like 20+ plays straight, and were getting 10+ yards on a large majority of them. It was comical. 

Ok so what are the best home run pickups for WR? My team has been completely ravaged with injuries. I may even have to play whoever I pick up.

10 hours ago, rylaughlin said:

Vance McDonald. Where's the guy who said last week he wasn't a blip on the radar compared to James? 

I'm here. He has he went 2-16-1 on 2 targets. Big woop. Go ahead and pick him up if you want to chase points. I bet it paid off real well when you picked up Kuhn in the past too.

43 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Ok so what are the best home run pickups for WR? My team has been completely ravaged with injuries. I may even have to play whoever I pick up.

Dede Westbrook

Corey Coleman

Goodwin

46 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Low ceiling high floor types if you need just some points: Inman, Crowder.  Goodwin after the bye (if Jimmy takes over his ceiling could be decent though). Maybe Coleman after his jags matchup. 

If you need a "home run" though I'd look at Dede Westbrook. Corey Davis if he's dropped (led his team in targets). Obviously Josh Gordon if you're into the playoffs. 

Edited by Baur10

Mack Hollins may see more PT coming off Philly's bye week. He's been cutting into Torrey Smiths snaps for the past few weeks. He's just as fast and actually catches the ball. I could see him having some success vs Dallas week 11. 

32 minutes ago, ukdesi said:

Curtis Samuel

Just left the game with a potential H.A. sprain.

36 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Just left the game with a potential H.A. sprain.

I second Curtis Samuel.

He did get injured and we’ll have to see his status.  But I have a feeling that the recent trade was to make room for him on the field.

With his speed he’s going to be very difficult to cover.  I wouldn’t start him next week, but he has a very nice schedule coming up.

I’ll probably pick up Coleman this week, and he does perform drop him for Curtis. (Coleman on bench not starting)

Curtis is on a bye, so it’s unlikely anyone grabs him.

Crowell is the safer pickup in PPR.  Curtis and Coleman are boom and bust.  I want to see Dede play before taking a chance on him, same with Gordon.

Edited by seanismorris

2 hours ago, ukdesi said:

Curtis Samuel

He's not a priority but he should be owned in leagues of depth and has a high ceiling. He could be used like Ginn was last year. He could be even more productive, honestly.

Keelan Cole. Has been in on over 50% of the snaps all year. ( 80% week 10 )He'll get the looks everyone is expecting for Westbrook.

Edited by this guy right here