Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 11

Bruce Ellington could be a sneaky plug this week for anyone stuck at WR. Looks like Fullers out and BoB saying he'll be getting more looks. Hopkins should keep Peterson busy all day

Terron Ward. With freeman out Ward has shown some game in the past and we know Atl doesn't like to use a workhorse

1 minute ago, Golden Spikes said:

Terron Ward. With freeman out Ward has shown some game in the past and we know Atl doesn't like to use a workhorse

Got roasted for saying this in the Coleman thread but I agree 100%

9 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Tyler Lockett

What makes you say that? He's been terrible the last couple weeks. You know something I don't?

5 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

5 hours ago, martinjlm said:

great call, and the kid is so anonymous that he is prolly flying lower than the Spruce Goose.  

Image result for spruce goose

6 hours ago, handyandy86 said:
16 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Tyler Lockett

What makes you say that? He's been terrible the last couple weeks. You know something I don't?

He was shutdown in Washington and got only 2 targets in Arizona - in the meantime if you play a kick/punt return yardage league, he continues to rack up some points.

Houston (week 8) was a good game in any format though, with 6/121, and he had 7+ targets no less than 4 times this season, so it is definitely possible for him to have a good game again. It's a dart throw, but that's what this topic is for.

2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

He was shutdown in Washington and got only 2 targets in Arizona - in the meantime if you play a kick/punt return yardage league, he continues to rack up some points.

Houston (week 8) was a good game in any format though, with 6/121, and he had 7+ targets no less than 4 times this season, so it is definitely possible for him to have a good game again. It's a dart throw, but that's what this topic is for.

Patrick Peterson was on him in the arizona game, no surprise he didnt do anything, lockett is a boom or bust player but more often than not he booms at home and not on the road. Look at his stats at home this year, only 1 game he was not fantasy relevant and that was against washington but on monday night in primetime he is a nice sleeper/value pick.

8 hours ago, handyandy86 said:

Yes, i do. Look at his home game vs road game splits.

Patrick Peterson was on lockett during the arizona game

Home game opponents for lockett and his fantasy points in my league.

SF - 12.4

IND - 13.6

HOU - 20.15

WAS - 3

Still had 8 targets in the washington game

10 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

SF - 12.4

IND - 13.6

HOU - 20.15

WAS - 3

The "home" correlation went out the window for me with that WAS game. There's no real home/road correlation in his career before this year, so we're basing that on 3 of 4 games being good. But those good 3 games were also against bottom 6-7 pass defenses. 

Atlanta has been good against the pass this year, and if Peterson covered him vs Arizona then should we expect Trufant on him this week? (I genuinely don't know). 

I'm not saying he's not worth an add or dart throw, but I just dropped him and was wondering if I had actually missed some news on him. 

12 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

I agree he'd be much more valuable in return yardage leagues (and probably not available on the WW in those). He's had big games, but he's the very definition of boom or bust. When he has a down game its basically a donut. 

Like I said add him if you want, I wasn't trying to elude that anyone shouldn't, I was just genuinely wondering if there was some news on him that I missed. 

21 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

The "home" correlation went out the window for me with that WAS game. There's no real home/road correlation in his career before this year, so we're basing that on 3 of 4 games being good. But those good 3 games were also against bottom 6-7 pass defenses. 

Atlanta has been good against the pass this year, and if Peterson covered him vs Arizona then should we expect Trufant on him this week? (I genuinely don't know). 

I'm not saying he's not worth an add or dart throw, but I just dropped him and was wondering if I had actually missed some news on him. 

I agree he'd be much more valuable in return yardage leagues (and probably not available on the WW in those). He's had big games, but he's the very definition of boom or bust. When he has a down game its basically a donut. 

Like I said add him if you want, I wasn't trying to elude that anyone shouldn't, I was just genuinely wondering if there was some news on him that I missed. 

Still had 8 targets at home against washington even though he didnt come down with them.

The reason peterson was on lockett os cause peterson does not shadow opposing wr1s.

Entire seattle team plays better at home

Russell Wilson is heating up. Seahwaks have no run game. Seahwaks lost their best cover corner for the season. Atlanta will score on seattle and lockett generally plays well at home.

People are free to make their own decisions. This is the week 11 waiver wire adds thread so i decided to tout lockett, last time i recommended lockett in a weekly waiver wire thread i picked him up, flexed him and got 20 points.

Im not sayin, im just sayin.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

21 hours ago, The_Real_Deal said:

Chargers defense anybody?

I like em for this week at least, Bills are going down the drain

21 hours ago, martinjlm said:

IDK they rode Tevin Coleman a lot with Freeman out. 

11 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

SF - 12.4

IND - 13.6

HOU - 20.15

WAS - 3

His remaining schedule aint great tho

7 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Russell Wilson thinks the defenses he faces ros aint that great tho.

HAHA you're not wrong

Williams GB and Perine BAL

Edited by C10

53 minutes ago, jsab23 said:

Kenyan Drake is a must add peeps

Welcome to week 8!

On 11/16/2017 at 4:22 PM, BadHombres said:

What we think of Ekeler?

Priority for Gordon owners. Random stash for everyone else like Mack and Breida.

+1 on Marquis Goodwin. Might be a free bye week pickup... Comes off to play against the decimated Seattle D

Sherman and Kam done for the year. Thomas on one leg. Nothing left but Lane and the backups.

Edited by squabeggz