Sign in to follow this  
oresteszero

Who Would You Start? - WHIR 100%

Current starters are in red. Who would you sit/start from this team? WHIR!!

2017 Fantasy Team: 12-Team PPR

QB: Matt Ryan @SEA, Josh McCown (BYE)

RB: Devonta Freeman (lol...), Alex Collins @GB , Dion Lewis @OAK, Rod Smith (vs PHI), Austin Ekeler (vs BUF) (tempted...), Jamaal Williams (vs BAL) (FLEX?)

WR: Michael Thomas (vs WSH), Alshon Jeffrey @DAL, Corey Davis @PIT (potential FLEX??)

TE: Evan Engram (vs KC), Jack Doyle (BYE)

K: Josh Lambo

D/ST: [Stream] LA Chargers (vs. BUF), Seattle Seahawks (vs. ATL)

Thanks for your help!

5 minutes ago, Billy Ball Crusher said:

Looks good. Flex Ekeler

What is your reasoning on FLEXing him over Williams or Davis?

Thanks for your input btw.

Eckeler over Williams. 

Buffalo just got steam rolled by NO backs. Williams is a plodder, TY may play, and IMHO the most talented of the GB backs may get some run finally (Mays). BAL has improved vs the run, now that their top DT has returned.

2 hours ago, lindown said:

flex ekeler over jamaal if ty is out this week....otherwise you are good

29 minutes ago, dropshadows said:

Ekeler over Williams, why? POINTS PER RECEPTION.

25 minutes ago, kick_it_like-OBJ said:

Williams over Ekeler...

I don't get the hype train with Ekeler... he is a handcuff, nothing more. My opinion

What if I sat Collins and moved Williams to RB2 and FLEX'd Ekeler? Although I think Collins will have a great game @GB...

Everything looks good, expect I agree with the above posters about Ekeler.  Ekeler has been involved a lot in the passing game. Ravens Defense is no joke and never trust GB's running game, especially with a back up QB. 

You got the right guys in. Those would be my starts as well. At flex I would go with corey davis. Im not sold on ekelor as of yet and williams probably won't get passing work. Corey davis the volume will be there for sure.  Ekelor is a close second for me.

Edited by StevenSC400

1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

You got the right guys in. Those would be my starts as well. At flex I would go with corey davis. Im not sold on ekelor as of yet and williams probably won't get passing work. Corey davis the volume will be there for sure. 

You would play him against the Steelers D at home? I am probably going to have Davis in FLEX ROS starting Week 12

29 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

You would play him against the Steelers D at home? I am probably going to have Davis in FLEX ROS starting Week 12

Haden is out and the only D that really scares me for WRs is the jags. Outside of that every defense has been beat at one point or another in the receiving game. Look who the steelers have played this year. Browns bears jags ravens. Then the bengals who haven't played great either and the colts last week. So yeah I would start him.

1 hour ago, StevenSC400 said:

Haden is out and the only D that really scares me for WRs is the jags. Outside of that every defense has been beat at one point or another in the receiving game. Look who the steelers have played this year. Browns bears jags ravens. Then the bengals who haven't played great either and the colts last week. So yeah I would start him.

Should I slide Williams to RB2, bench Collins and flex Davis?

Definitely dont start Corey against Steelers !! Dudes got torched by Colts and now they are home !!! they will shut down Titans... But since it's a PPR , i really like Ekeler... Gordon has knee issues and he's not consistent + Ekeler scored that much last game WITH Gordon available... I would pull the trigger , both risky picks but like i said since its PPR roll with Ekeler. ! good luck

can you check mine ? 

5 hours ago, Sp0ke said:

Definitely dont start Corey against Steelers !! Dudes got torched by Colts and now they are home !!! they will shut down Titans... But since it's a PPR , i really like Ekeler... Gordon has knee issues and he's not consistent + Ekeler scored that much last game WITH Gordon available... I would pull the trigger , both risky picks but like i said since its PPR roll with Ekeler. ! good luck

can you check mine ? 

Who would you bench so I could put Ekeler in?

thanks for the help on mine. Is Ekeler a definite to get touches? Because at this point, Jamaal Williams is getting at least 20 this week. I think you're line up is fine as is.

4 hours ago, jjson2008 said:

thanks for the help on mine. Is Ekeler a definite to get touches? Because at this point, Jamaal Williams is getting at least 20 this week. I think you're line up is fine as is.

Im sure he will get his fair share of time. I really want to put in Davis tonight but I am so on the fence about it.. If I do put in Davis I think I'll sit Collins and put Davis in the FLEX and move Williams as RB2.

Thoughts?

Lewis and Williams in the RB slots, flex Davis.

I'd think about playing Collins over Williams if Woodhead is not activated. I'm on the fence about Williams with Mays potentially stealing some key touches and the Ravens D being pretty good overall, but as far as we know Williams is going to get the volume needed to produce.

Davis is getting the targets and that's really all you can really ask for sometimes, he is talented and easily could put up WR2 if not WR1 numbers tonight.. I don't think you can trust Eckler yet. He could easily put up 0. 

I don't trust Ekeler. I tried to acquire him this week as a cuff for Gordon, because I think he's flashed enough talent to slot right into Gordon's volume if Gordon goes down, but I don't know if he'll get enough volume to have reliable standalone value. 

Like others, I don't think the Steelers defense is as good as advertised (particularly with Haden out and Mitchell out or hobbled tonight). I'm tempted to start Davis myself, but am opting for AJG and JuJu at WR (flexing Kamara). 

I would roll with C Davis. This gives you time to see if Ty is going to play or not. To be honest & I am probably the only one, but if Ty is out, I may lean towards playing Collins & Williams, while benching Lewis. I like Lewis, but it is so hard to figure out which NE RB they will go with. Thanks for mine & good luck!