Sign in to follow this  
oresteszero

Who Would You Start? - WHIR 100%

31 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Lewis and Williams in the RB slots, flex Davis.

I'd think about playing Collins over Williams if Woodhead is not activated. I'm on the fence about Williams with Mays potentially stealing some key touches and the Ravens D being pretty good overall, but as far as we know Williams is going to get the volume needed to produce.

Davis is getting the targets and that's really all you can really ask for sometimes, he is talented and easily could put up WR2 if not WR1 numbers tonight.. I don't think you can trust Eckler yet. He could easily put up 0. 

Thanks for the input. Personally I think it's a crapshoot with Williams/Collins/Lewis this week, but I think Davis might have a big game tonight. If you had to pick one (Williams/Collins/Lewis) would you bench?

Again thanks for your time.

35 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

Lewis and Williams in the RB slots, flex Davis.

I'd think about playing Collins over Williams if Woodhead is not activated. I'm on the fence about Williams with Mays potentially stealing some key touches and the Ravens D being pretty good overall, but as far as we know Williams is going to get the volume needed to produce.

Davis is getting the targets and that's really all you can really ask for sometimes, he is talented and easily could put up WR2 if not WR1 numbers tonight.. I don't think you can trust Eckler yet. He could easily put up 0. 

On 11/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, oresteszero said:

Current starters are in red. Who would you sit/start from this team? WHIR!!

2017 Fantasy Team: 12-Team PPR

QB: Matt Ryan @SEA, Josh McCown (BYE)

RB: Devonta Freeman (lol...), Alex Collins @GB , Dion Lewis @OAK, Rod Smith (vs PHI), Austin Ekeler (vs BUF) (tempted...), Jamaal Williams (vs BAL) (FLEX?)

WR: Michael Thomas (vs WSH), Alshon Jeffrey @DAL, Corey Davis @PIT (potential FLEX??)

TE: Evan Engram (vs KC), Jack Doyle (BYE)

K: Josh Lambo

D/ST: [Stream] LA Chargers (vs. BUF), Seattle Seahawks (vs. ATL)

Thanks for your help!

Ryan

Collins, Lewis, Williams

Thomas, Jeffrey

Engram

Lambo

Chargers

I like your lineup as is.  I'm not sure why people are obsessed with Ekeler.  Gordon is still getting way more snaps so that production isn't likely to be there for Ekeler very often.  If anything, I'd bench Collins and start Davis instead.  Obviously, you'll be shuffling your Flex etc. but that's the only move I might make.