Its a 12 team 2 points for every 5 receptions league

My team:

QB: Brees

RB: Bell, McCoy, Zeke, Martin

WR: Evans, JuJu, Shepard, Watkins, Adams, Parker

TE: Engram, Olsen

D/STs: Ravens, Lions

K: Forbath

Id really like to keep both of my defenses so I can play matchups ROS. Im in first place (cool story), so making playoffs isnt an issue. Thinking of dropping Parker, I know he may catch on later in the season but I dont really need him. If needed I can always play Olsen in the Flex spot.

Dont have enough time to trade because trades take 2 days to process and in the meantime someone will scoop on Burkhead.

What to do? WHIR!

Hard to give up parker since he is only trending up with second in receptions. Brady just has so many targets to spread it around. Plus you have bell and McCoy.  My opinion i would stay put.

Definitely wouldn't drop Parker. Look at the games where he has been healthy and he's been very consistent and probably a solid WR2 in your scoring (he hasn't even scored too many TDs despite being their best RZ target, improved running game should help him).

Watkins is the easy drop for me. He is the 3rd passing option on a run first team and is an inherently boom or bust type of guy you shouldn't roll the dice on given your other options. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/684019-best-qb-flier-ros-whir/

5 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

Definitely wouldn't drop Parker. Look at the games where he has been healthy and he's been very consistent and probably a solid WR2 in your scoring (he hasn't even scored too many TDs despite being their best RZ target, improved running game should help him).

Watkins is the easy drop for me. He is the 3rd passing option on a run first team and is an inherently boom or bust type of guy you shouldn't roll the dice on given your other options. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/684019-best-qb-flier-ros-whir/

Is Burkhead worth it by dropping Watkins?

I feel Goff is just heating up, and Watkins has scored TDs in back to back games. Hes more likely to score the TD receiving wise after Woods and Gurley. But hes definitely still a deep threat.

If you’re insistent on keeping both defended then Watkins is the obvious drop for me. There’s almost a zero percent chance Watkins ever makes your lineup

I would also drop Watkins before Parker.

Return the favor?

Only one I see as a drop is Watkins, but not sure Burkhead is worth it. We have seen Gillislee be the man, then disappear, White & Lewis are always in the mix. 

But if you are sold on him, then I would drop Watkins. Good luck!

I'd drop Watkins.  I don't exactly trust the Patriots RBs but Watkins is expendable so it's totally fine to drop him for Burkhead.

19 hours ago, Bahubali said:

Its a 12 team 2 points for every 5 receptions league

My team:

QB: Brees

RB: Bell, McCoy, Zeke, Martin

WR: Evans, JuJu, Shepard, Watkins, Adams, Parker

TE: Engram, Olsen

D/STs: Ravens, Lions

K: Forbath

Id really like to keep both of my defenses so I can play matchups ROS. Im in first place (cool story), so making playoffs isnt an issue. Thinking of dropping Parker, I know he may catch on later in the season but I dont really need him. If needed I can always play Olsen in the Flex spot.

Dont have enough time to trade because trades take 2 days to process and in the meantime someone will scoop on Burkhead.

What to do? WHIR!

I would say there is an argument for Sammy Watkins. Yes, in the past two weeks he has caught TDs but in week 9 he only had one reception and in week 10 he only had two receptions. Obviously the Rams have a really good offense right now but Watkins is not getting lots of targets, so as nice as the last two weeks have been, he could easily revert back to weeks 4-7. 

I would not drop Parker. When he's healthy he's got a lot of ability even with Jay Cutler as his quarterback. Granted this is based on my half point PPR league but his output has been 10, 17, 9, .5, 9.5, and 9 points in the weeks he's been active. So other than the Tennessee game he's got a very good level of consistency. Unlike Watkins, he also gets a significant amount of targets and has a consistent amount of receptions. 

For me, Parker > Watkins.

Now guy I would consider dropping is Zeke. He has said that he is withdrawing his appeal and will now serve his six game suspension. That will mean he is eligible to return for week 16 against the Seattle Seahawks. Now I guess it depends on how long your league plays, if week 16 or 17 is your title game you might want to stash him, but he is arguably droppable in most leagues unless you have the ability to stash him. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/684232-who-to-start-whir/