Sign in to follow this  
Guchman

Would you accept this trade? WHIR

1 pt. PPR.  I'm trying to trade for Kamara and Ekeler (I own Gordon) and I'm not sure if this would get accepted.  Here's what I offered:

I give Julio, Mixon, Dion Lewis

I get Kamara, Robert Woods, Ekeler

His RBs: Kamara, McKinnon, Morris, DMC, Burkhead, Ekeler, Elliott

His WRs: Michael Thomas, Baldwin, Hogan, Crowder, Woods

If you were the other guy, would you accept this?

Edited by Guchman

2 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

That seems beyond fair to me and I like his side a little more actually 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/684213-whir-flex-help/

My other RBs: Gordon, Hunt, Darkwa, Henry

My other WRs: AB, Cooks, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis

Does it make sense for me to make the trade?  I'm kinda worried about Julio and all his injuries among other things so I was thinking Kamara and Cooks would be a better starting combination than Julio and Cooks. 

That's not the question.  I'm looking to move Julio.  I'm trying to figure out what to do because there have been issues with trades I've made, most particularly the one that got me Julio even though I regret it now.  I want to try to make the trade fair if I can.  The only RB I'd want is Kamara.  If I could get Baldwin or Thomas instead of Woods, I might try that but I think that would make people in my league angry.  I think I might be able get it accepted with Cooks instead of Julio but I feel like that would cause an uproar in my league as well.

18 minutes ago, Guchman said:

My other RBs: Gordon, Hunt, Darkwa, Henry

My other WRs: AB, Cooks, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis

Does it make sense for me to make the trade?  I'm kinda worried about Julio and all his injuries among other things so I was thinking Kamara and Cooks would be a better starting combination than Julio and Cooks. 

Your team looks pretty loaded I would just stay put.  Maybe try to do Gordon + Julio for Bell or Gurley + a WR 2 type

15 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Your team looks pretty loaded I would just stay put.  Maybe try to do Gordon + Julio for Bell or Gurley + a WR 2 type

The guys that own Gurley and Bell won't trade unless people grossly overpay.  What do you think of Julio, Mixon, and Lewis for Kamara, Baldwin, and Ekeler?

28 minutes ago, Guchman said:

The guys that own Gurley and Bell won't trade unless people grossly overpay.  What do you think of Julio, Mixon, and Lewis for Kamara, Baldwin, and Ekeler?

I like that a lot more

1 hour ago, Guchman said:

1 pt. PPR.  I'm trying to trade for Kamara and Ekeler (I own Gordon) and I'm not sure if this would get accepted.  Here's what I offered:

I give Julio, Mixon, Dion Lewis

I get Kamara, Robert Woods, Ekeler

His RBs: Kamara, McKinnon, Morris, DMC, Burkhead, Ekeler, Elliott

His WRs: Michael Thomas, Baldwin, Hogan, Crowder, Woods

If you were the other guy, would you accept this?

I'd say it's a fair trade but Kamara is performing at a high level and so is Robert Woods. Plus in this format Woods has been a potential starter most weeks due to the targets and receptions he gets. So I could understand it if he was hesitant at giving up those two players. But like I said, fair trade. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/684232-who-to-start-whir/