Sign in to follow this  
Crayzcheck

Trade offer!!!WHIR!!!!Crabtree/Cooper Trade

PPR league (12 team league)

Someone picked up Jamaal Williams in Waivers and wants to Trade:

Jamaal Williams, Amari Cooper, Panthers D for Michael Crabtree and Baltimore Defense.

The person wants to make the trade because I own Ty Montgomery...Do I need to make  this trade or can I keep shopping for a better RB?

QB: Cam, Ben

RB: Tevon Coleman, Samaje Perine, Ty Montgomery, Frank Gore, Marlon Mack, Giovani Bernard

WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Michael Crabtree, Jeremy Maclin, Robert Woods, Adam Theilen

TE: Brate, Gresham

Its tempting, but in my opinion Baltimore Defense is such a lock start for ROS. Amari Cooper has been so spotty and really can't be trusted as much as Crabtree.

Its not a bad trade, either way I think you'll be fine. Cooper might even start playing like how he should have been. If you're in a pinch to make the playoffs I'd do the trade because Jamaal Williams might be a decent RB start and your weak there.

I don't know your playoff standing, but if you're on the outside looking in I'd make the trade.

5 minutes ago, Dolphan93 said:

Its tempting, but in my opinion Baltimore Defense is such a lock start for ROS. Amari Cooper has been so spotty and really can't be trusted as much as Crabtree.

Its not a bad trade, either way I think you'll be fine. Cooper might even start playing like how he should have been. If you're in a pinch to make the playoffs I'd do the trade because Jamaal Williams might be a decent RB start and your weak there.

I don't know your playoff standing, but if you're on the outside looking in I'd make the trade.

I am 5-5 and currently in 6th place but this week can change a lot being we have a lot of teams who are 6-4 and 4-5

In the short term, i like the trade for you b/c you can start williams this week.  like crabtree.  amari is volatile.  defense is a crap shoot.  i would pull the trigger

17 minutes ago, pachanga75 said:

In the short term, i like the trade for you b/c you can start williams this week.  like crabtree.  amari is volatile.  defense is a crap shoot.  i would pull the trigger

If Perine had any confidence but Thompson is the real RB of that team.

I think it helps you at RB, because like you said, Perine just hasn't taken advantage of his opportunities. I like Crabtree, but OAK needs to get both of those guys going, if they are going to make a run. Thanks for mine & good luck!

I'd do it.  It gives you control of the Packers backfield and you need a RB to start.  You have enough depth at WR that I'm okay with getting Cooper even though he's more volatile than Crabtree.  If you can do better, by all means.  I'd make this trade if it really comes down to it, though.