richg24

Wesley Johnson 2017-2018 Season Outlook

He might even start. 25 minutes a game should be a lock while Blake is out. Maybe even ROS.  I expect around 12 and 5 with 1.5 treys and some stocks  

MikeSGallagher

Austin Rivers confirmed what we were expecting on the starting lineup once Gallinari is back. "I know they're probably going to start Gallo at the four when he comes back and keep Wes [Johnson] at the three."

he looks pretty good. just made an athletic layup through traffic. no 3s yet but the stocks are beastly. with a 30 min role he could probably average something like 1.6 steals and 1.3 blocks. if he hits 1.5 3s a game too he will be valuable

Have to hold? I guess maybe but JFC.

This guy promised me steak at Sizzler and left me bleeding out in a dumpster this week. How is shooting baskets not a required skill at this level?

Edited by bdy1

Wes “drafted before Boogie by Kahn” is not very good at basketball. Finally gets a chance to ball and this is what he does in back-to-back games

20 minutes ago, Born_Slippy said:

The stocks.... I almost wish he didn't get them so I could drop him

aahahha I know what u mean

I just dropped him, and damn it really hurt. Tough decision but he only plays 2 games this week and I'm in a daily changes league. You gotta take that stuff into account.

Just picked him up, those stocks and that 3 a game were too juicy to pass up, especially playing for the barren wasteland that is the clippers. Hopefully Isaac comes back healthy and the stocks party can really start!

Dropped him for this week and will look to pick him up at the end of this week for next week's 4 game slate. Will get to see how he fits in with Danilo back this way too, but risk is he may get scooped up.

41 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

Dropped him for this week and will look to pick him up at the end of this week for next week's 4 game slate. Will get to see how he fits in with Danilo back this way too, but risk is he may get scooped up.

i dropped him also to pick up Aminu, who I trust more. I will miss the glorious stocks that Wes provides and I'm sure if he has a solid game tonight he will be claimed on waivers. oh well, he is super inconsistent and can hurt you often in points and fg%. I still think he will hold some decent season long value on that depleted clippers squad, hopefully i can stream him certain weeks for stocks. 

1 minute ago, SkalChriston said:

Geez, plz shoot better than 10% tonight, or give me 5 blks lolz, just do something useful.

Coming from a long time Lakers fan, as soon as you get your hopes up, he puts up a dud. Dude is a tease. Always has been, and always will be!

• Haha 1

My finger has been on the drop button for the last like 5 games, but he keeps providing the 2 stocks a game and getting like 10 looks (despite bricking most of them). 1 game of less than 2 stocks and he's done. today might be the day.

53 minutes ago, Whos_House said:

My finger has been on the drop button for the last like 5 games, but he keeps providing the 2 stocks a game and getting like 10 looks (despite bricking most of them). 1 game of less than 2 stocks and he's done. today might be the day.

guess you're gonna have to keep that finger on drop for another game

• Like 1

8 hours ago, richg24 said:

drop city unfortunately

disagree

He had only 5 double-digit scoring games all season. Wildly inconsistent, getting minutes but playing with little usage. Worth a flier for consistent stocks with occasional triples, if you need them.

God damn this guy is so bad at shooting the ball, seems like the stocks are drying up too. He has so much opportunity but could be drop city..

He's been better than Dekker this year so when Gallo returns maybe Wes can retain a role